How do I get past (The Great Maze)?

1. On the story mode....I'm stuck on the part that is called, The Great Maze and I dont know how to beat that part.

User Info: minimp7

minimp7 - 8 years ago
    Thanks brandonlym.......u helped me alot.... wish me luck

User Info: minimp7

minimp7 - 8 years ago

1. You have to beat every boss in the maze, and they're scattered everywhere. There's a map in the FAQs that gives directions and boss locations.

User Info: A_A_F

A_A_F - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. See my question of The Great Maze for a map of the place and where the bosses are. I'm sorry but I beat you to the post.

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Good luck man. I hope the map helps!!!

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Err in this place it is moderatley hard. You will notice all different characters to encounter, basically you must defeat them all and explore the entire maze you'll come across a door soon it is very big it won't open until you kill them all. Then it will open and just oress up to enter.

User Info: nicolas1284

nicolas1284 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. To find The Bosses in the Maze SimplyGo around the maze using your map and then after that some Blinking lights will apear those are where the bosses are

User Info: Crashlander22

Crashlander22 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Simply said: Beat all enemies behind the black doors. I don't know how but after a while some icons will flash in different rooms and show you where there are enemies left. Deal with them and then beat Tabuu.

User Info: Julien12826

Julien12826 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. You need to move through the maze, using your map (aka pause menu) to navigate through the area. After finding yourself back in the great stadium, pause and you'll find that the map has been updated and tells you where the bosses are. Kill em all and then navigate back to the center. Enter door, meet *lawl I'm not telling* and kill final boss.

User Info: GagePerson

GagePerson - 7 years ago 0 0