Question from minimp7

How do I get past (The Great Maze)?

On the story mode....I'm stuck on the part that is called, The Great Maze and I dont know how to beat that part.

minimp7 provided additional details:

Thanks brandonlym.......u helped me alot.... wish me luck

A_A_F answered:

You have to beat every boss in the maze, and they're scattered everywhere. There's a map in the FAQs that gives directions and boss locations.
2 0

Answers

FlakyPorcupine answered:

See my question of The Great Maze for a map of the place and where the bosses are. I'm sorry but I beat you to the post.
1 0

FlakyPorcupine answered:

Good luck man. I hope the map helps!!!
0 0

nicolas1284 answered:

Err in this place it is moderatley hard. You will notice all different characters to encounter, basically you must defeat them all and explore the entire maze you'll come across a door soon it is very big it won't open until you kill them all. Then it will open and just oress up to enter.
0 0

Crashlander22 answered:

To find The Bosses in the Maze SimplyGo around the maze using your map and then after that some Blinking lights will apear those are where the bosses are
0 0

Julien12826 answered:

Simply said: Beat all enemies behind the black doors. I don't know how but after a while some icons will flash in different rooms and show you where there are enemies left. Deal with them and then beat Tabuu.
0 0

GagePerson answered:

You need to move through the maze, using your map (aka pause menu) to navigate through the area. After finding yourself back in the great stadium, pause and you'll find that the map has been updated and tells you where the bosses are. Kill em all and then navigate back to the center. Enter door, meet *lawl I'm not telling* and kill final boss.
0 0

How do I get past The Great Maze? Answered FlakyPorcupine
How do I get past the ''The Great Maze''? Answered koshinator
How do get past great maze ? Answered supalupa9012
How do I get past The Great Maze level? Answered Red_gamer39
Can someone help me get to 100% in The Great Maze? Answered TMC4791