Question from SBCG4AP13

Why wont my game work?!

It has no marks or scratches on it but it would run!

SBCG4AP13 provided additional details:

Didn't Work!!!
Any more ideas?

Neoconkers asked for clarification::

Hmm. Do other discs work or is it just Brawl?

Kelvin990123 asked for clarification::

Have you TRIED everthing you can and have you upgraded it to D9?

theownifier asked for clarification::

I could probably answer your question, and tell you how to fix it, but I need you to clarify the problem, when does it happen, what happens, when did this start, how long have you had the game, and what have you tried?

SBCG4AP13 provided additional details:

Okay, okay. First off I bought it the first day and had to send my wii to nintendo. I played it for about 7 months and it just stoped working. The freezer thing did'nt work. I tryed cleaning the disk abot 20 times, did'nt work.
It just won't work

SBCG4AP13 provided additional details:

oh ya. Yes I own bout 20 wii games. they all work, but not brawl.
ll it says is "There is not a disk in the wii. I tryied flipping the disk, didn't work.

SBCG4AP13 provided additional details:

I bought the wii cleaner and IT FAILED

Mimo779 asked for clarification::

I wish i can have this game and how do u download it on pc.

Uncle Girl

Deefrenzy41 answered:

You must send it to nintendo the same thing happened to me its free though ^_^
2 0

Answers

ranranman answered:

It dpends your disk might scratched. I've heard if you leave a disk in the freezer for 3 hours it maybe starts working but don't get mad at me if this doesn't work.
0 7

IkeBrawler100 answered:

This exact same thing happened to me the other day. (No scratches) Just use traditional disk cleaning. (You get a little bit of clean water, wipe it on the bottom of the disc, and dry it off with something.)
1 3

SSBfighter answered:

Is there a certain message it says?
0 4

LE0N-4C answered:

I heard that Brawl is a Dual-Layer disc , and nintendo Wii for some people have the same problem with Metroid Prime 3
0 4

YaoMing623 answered:

I had the same problem with this on my first day with the game, its not the disc's fault, its the Wii's fault. You gotta get ur lens fixed most likely.
0 4

SSBfighter answered:

Buy the wii lens cleaner because your lens is probably broken or dirty if its broken you would have to send it to nintendo for a repair. The same thing happened to me thats why.
0 4

Neoconkers answered:

Give it a very slight dose of washing-up liquid diluted in water.
0 3

frozenforest145 answered:

This sort of happened to me when I first got my Wii with Wii Sports. Eventually I just used a soft tissue and wiped it a little. Since you said you flipped it, I'm not exactly sure what you should do.
0 3

Snoopy44291 answered:

Buy a Wii Lens Cleaning Kit (about 10 bucks), it solved my problems. I asked here twice and it was always recommended ^_^
0 3

Link457 answered:

Happened to me before maybe you need to go to the store get a refund and buy a diferent copy.
0 2

klayman123 answered:

If you put white crayon all over the disk and then wipe off the wax with a soft damp towel the wax will fill in the scraches if it has any, and work!
1 2

trevlak answered:

If its scrached you either can use car waxs run it under COLD water and dry it off with a towle
1 2

miniyoshi95 answered:

Just go to block buster and get one of the layers off. Thats how i got mine to work.
1 0

HELP the game wont let me save matches can you tell me how? Answered Gamer8135
Why wont it...? Answered Zaykai
Wii controller wont do anything in the menu? Answered Flaminghawk00
My wii wont read my copy of ssbb, why? HELP!!! Answered Joeswy
Why won't it work? Answered BrawlFan700