Lucario's entrance?

1. Why does Lucario enter from a purpleish thingy instead out of a pokeball like the others? I can't seem to find any hints why Sakurai (or someone that came up with this) would add this to the game.

User Info: Quesker

Quesker - 8 years ago

1. I have heard many people say that this Lucario is the Lucario from Lucario and The Mystery of Mew. 2 of the reasons why is that Lucario talks using some psychic power, and he doesnt appear from a Poke Ball. In the movie, both of these things are true.

If this is true, then that means that Lucario doesnt appear out of a Poke Ball because he doesnt have one.

User Info: SamusTheHedge

SamusTheHedge - 8 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. ^ He's correct.
    |
    |
    |
    |

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Yha Lucario was trapped in a staff

User Info: Yoshi6852

Yoshi6852 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. This may be a bit off topic but this sugests that if Lucario is THAT Lucario that Pikachu is almost certainly NOT THAT Pikachu. I seem to recall he didn't like Pokeballs. I f I'm wrong, please correct. I never really liked the anime.

User Info: Scrawltaw

Scrawltaw - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Lucario has the ability to see (as he does in the Subspace Emissary) and use (as he does when he fights) aura. Therefore, that purplish stuff that he is using to appear when he fights is aura. Its the same stuff that appears every time he attacks. He doesn't appear from a pokeball like the others probably because he is supposed to be a wild Lucario.

User Info: goshner

goshner - 7 years ago 0 0