Question from Quesker

Lucario's entrance?

Why does Lucario enter from a purpleish thingy instead out of a pokeball like the others? I can't seem to find any hints why Sakurai (or someone that came up with this) would add this to the game.

SamusTheHedge answered:

I have heard many people say that this Lucario is the Lucario from Lucario and The Mystery of Mew. 2 of the reasons why is that Lucario talks using some psychic power, and he doesnt appear from a Poke Ball. In the movie, both of these things are true.

If this is true, then that means that Lucario doesnt appear out of a Poke Ball because he doesnt have one.
5 0

Answers

FlakyPorcupine answered:

^ He's correct.
|
|
|
|
0 0

Yoshi6852 answered:

Yha Lucario was trapped in a staff
0 0

Scrawltaw answered:

This may be a bit off topic but this sugests that if Lucario is THAT Lucario that Pikachu is almost certainly NOT THAT Pikachu. I seem to recall he didn't like Pokeballs. I f I'm wrong, please correct. I never really liked the anime.
0 0

goshner answered:

Lucario has the ability to see (as he does in the Subspace Emissary) and use (as he does when he fights) aura. Therefore, that purplish stuff that he is using to appear when he fights is aura. Its the same stuff that appears every time he attacks. He doesn't appear from a pokeball like the others probably because he is supposed to be a wild Lucario.
0 0

Lucario help? Answered johnnybravo3
What does Lucario's down+B do? Answered Rogue_Twig
Mastering Lucario? Answered LucarioChris
What is the best person to take Lucario out ? Answered xdman11
How do I learn Lucario? Answered Smashtastic