Question from Lonesilver

Where do I find all the trophies?

I currently only have 247 trophies, I know you get at least 70 from All Star and Classic, I have most of the SSE trophies and I rarely get a new trophie from Coin Launcher. On the Challenge screen I only have 5 boxes left to open and that is clear Classic/ All Star/ 100 Man Brawl w/ all characters, and all trophies and stickers.......where do I find the rest?

Snoopy44291 answered:

I have all the 544 trophies.I will tell you how many are in each category:

Super Smash Bros. : 28...13 of them are challenges, the others appear in the coin launcher.

The Subspace Emissary: 58...10 of them are challenges, 5 are in the coin launcher and the others are in the subspace emissary (includes boss trophies)

Super Mario Bros. : 65...4 are in the classic, 4 in the all star,7 are challenges and the others appear in the coin launcher and in the subspace emissary(enemies)

Donkey kong: 28...2 are in the classic, 2 in the all star,4 in the challenges and the others in the coin launcher.

The legend of Zelda: 47...5 are in the classic, 5 in the all star, 1 is a challenge and the others appear in the coin launcher.

Metroid: 27...2 are in the classic, 2 in the all star, 2 in the SSE, and the others in the CL.

Yoshi Island: 4...1 classic, 1all star, 1challenge, 1 CL.

Kirby super star: 42... 3 classic, 3 all star, 5 challenges, the others in the coin Launcher

star fox: 23...3 classic, 3 all star, the others are in the CL

Pokemon: 66.....7 classic (one by each pokemon trainer pokemon),4 all star, 3 challenges, and the others are in the CL

F-Zero: 12...1 classic, 1 all star, th e others are in the CL

Earthbound: 9...2 classic, 2 all star, 3 challenges and the others are in the coin launcher

Ice climber: 3...1classic, 1 all star, and the other is in the coin launcher

Fire emblem: 9...2 classic, 2 all star, 1 challenge, and teh others are in the CL

Kid icarus: 4...1 classic, 1 all star, 2 challenges

Wario ware: 4, 1 classic, 1 all star, 1 challenge, the other in the CL

pikmin: 21...1 classic, 1 all star, 2 challenges, and the rest in the CL

animal crossing:24...3 challenges and the others are in the coin launcher

game & watch: 2...1 classic, 1 all star

Others: 35...1 classic, 1 all star, 9 challenges, the rest is in the CL

Metal gear solid: 11...1 classic, 1 all star, 3 challenges, the rest is in yhe coin launcher

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: 12...1 classic, 1 all star, 3 challenges, the rest in the coin launcher

the trophies that appear in the coin launcher, can also appear in the SSE
0 0

Answers

Mr_Yooj answered:

To add to the above, you have to play CL for a while, and try to hit all of the enemy sets. This will help get newer trophies.

Unless of course you are doing that, but that's really the only place left to get them.
0 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

I was a little wrong in my other answer
1.-I forgot to say that Rayquza was a trophy in the SSE, I accidentaly missed it, so add " 1 SSE " to Pokemon.
2.-In Pokemon are 76 trophies, no 66 as I said.
3.-Pikmin has 3 challenge trophies, not 2.
4.-In animal Crossing there are 5 challenge trophies, not 3.
5.-In Others, there are 8 challenges, not 9.

And thats all I guess I was wrong.
I hope it would be helpfull to everyone!!!

Thanks to Mr_Yooj for adding that aditional data.
0 0