Which is better,Melee or Brawl or the N64 version??

1. Its because I see people saying that Melee is better than Brawl,I see people saying Brawl is better than Melee,and I hear so little people saying that the Smash Bros. from N64 is better than Brawl and Melee.Tell me which one is the best and why,its because I are in the middle of this tie.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago

1. In my opinion, whilist brawl has it's flaws, as do the other games, brawl is by far better then SSB 64, although melee does have some better points than brawl, in my opinion brawl is superior to melee. But some aspects of melee are better in brawl, but in general i think brawl is better. It all comes down to a matter of opinion and preference.

User Info: Saric92

Saric92 - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I kind of agree with saric92 it all comes down to preference and what you like. if you like originality and the beginning go with original ssb. if you like good gameplay with a couple loose ends go with melee. If you like loads of characters, content, and choices with the stupid aspect of tripping go with brawl, but like I said its all in personal preferences.

User Info: salexpie

salexpie - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I have all 3 and brawl has better graphics but melle has some great characters like roy and pichu but the n64 version has 1 good stage

User Info: salami567

salami567 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. N64 is better because it's the first and the hardest

User Info: pokemonepic493

pokemonepic493 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. they are all brilliant games but in general brawl is better

everyone has opinions but I think brawl is better in general

User Info: salamancerider

salamancerider - 6 years ago 0 0