Who is the best character?

1. I think Ike is pretty much the best character, but he's really slow and i wanna beat my friend who uses wolf

User Info: shinypalkia56

shinypalkia56 - 6 years ago
    Thx evrybody.

User Info: shinypalkia56

shinypalkia56 - 6 years ago

1. While I won't say he's the best....... Lucas is my most definate favorite, and can kill literally anyone with him. Using his varying arsenal of moves, I took down tabuu on hard without losing a single stock (sadly, very hard I had to resort to Ness).

But that is for me. Sadly, each player has their own unique favors and styles... pick one that works for you, though I suggest trying them all before settling.

User Info: BeyondandBack

BeyondandBack - 6 years ago 0 0

1. "Best" is a very loose term in this game when it comes to characters.

Against Wolf, try Lucario, Mario, Yoshi, or Marth. You really need to diversify to be a great player.

Ike is a tad problematic to beat Wolf with (Slow plus Wolf has Ranged Attacks). A faster character with decent weight like the 4 I mentioned above is a good Wolf counter.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Metaknight

User Info: GoAnaDucks

GoAnaDucks - 6 years ago 1 3
  3. Meta knight is considered the best character in the game, because he is fast, have 4 diferent recovery moves wich makes him hard to counter, high prority over other character moves, he has at least 5 jumps and can glide, when he runs, he can avoid banana peels... (you may notice he doesn`t touch the ground as he runs).
    when he uses his final smash and catch you under his cloack, there is NO way to avoid it.
    hes not a heavy character, but expert players know how to deal with it.
    and things like that...

that`s for the best character...
    to beat wolf, just play the characters you like, eventually you should find some ways or attacks that can deal with wolf (in your case), be creative xd

User Info: MrChebaka

MrChebaka - 6 years ago 2 1
  4. Well theres no one best carachter its the carachter your best with like im best with ike he might be slow and heavy but i can get a lot of combos out of him plus he makes wp for the speed and heavyness with outstanding attak and def my 2nd best carachter and you might think he will be another slow/heavy one no my 2nd best one is link he is one of the most well rounded characters in the game all his special mover are long rand exept for the one where he spind his attks ar fairly powerful he has ok jump and speed so he could be used in alot of diferent ways my 3rd best is zerosuit samus shes alot like link

User Info: mimgrim

mimgrim - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. It's a matter of opinion, but from experience, it's Jigglypuff and Sheik

User Info: blud_bilge

blud_bilge - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Theres not really the best character and it is usually all down to the skill and ability of the player. Need something with extra punch? Use Ike. Need overwhelming speed and agility? Use fox. My personal favourite though is Samus because of her large arsenal of attacks and spamming attacks

User Info: Hooly10

Hooly10 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. This is based on your opinion, if you like characters that are fast and can do heavy damage then sonic would be nice. My favorite is fox / falco.They are very fast and very light weight. Also they can be the most annoying characters in the game.

User Info: tintoyz

tintoyz - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. There is no best character in this game(at least for me there inst). it depends of what you like to use, for me Link, DK, and Ike are the best but is different for every player.

User Info: henryusa1

henryusa1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Sonic is a fast character he should be good vs wolf.
    but you need to pick the character your the best with.
    practice is good.

User Info: Spokenbrawler13

Spokenbrawler13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. I personally have no best character, use all of them test it you will find the perfect match. Just practice on level 9 characters(Thats what I door pick level 3 if your that weak). Or just pick another character, all characters have different skills and moves.

User Info: aweomsenezz

aweomsenezz - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. I think it,s kirby

User Info: lucario303

lucario303 - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. I believe the best character in the game overall is Marth. But if you're trying to beat Wolf or any other speed type character, you should use someone else. Speed characters are Marth's bane, because his main weakness is the lag after his attacks if you miss.

User Info: LinkSamus3

LinkSamus3 - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. Ness, Falco,Link, Pit,and Meta Knight

User Info: chris1885

chris1885 - 6 years ago 1 0
  14. I love Ike too. But Toon Link is really good to he has a very good range of attacks

User Info: chrisj654321

chrisj654321 - 6 years ago 1 0
  15. If you don't already know the answer, then use whoever you like. At that level, any character can work.

However, the people who play seriously and understand the game on a deeper level will all tell you that Meta Knight is the best. Statistically, he just is. He wins more tournaments than anyone else by a wide margin.

Note that this is the best in 1v1 items off. In Free-For-All with items, he isn't the best. There isn't really a best, though hard hitters like Ike or Donkey Kong do well.

User Info: AlbelsPanties

AlbelsPanties - 6 years ago 0 0
  16. Met nite

User Info: numonezeldafan

numonezeldafan - 6 years ago 1 0
  17. The player might suck, but you can learn his/her skills to master that certain character, (pick one you are best at [there is no best one] okay).

User Info: mxazteca

mxazteca - 6 years ago 1 0
  18. I would have to say Ike, he's fast and he has strong attacks!

User Info: FANofFINN

FANofFINN - 6 years ago 0 0
  19. Peach, because she can fly and hover good at dodging,
    zelda, very powerful attacks,
    toon link, i just like him:]
    as for worst,meta knight comes to mind, or samus

User Info: pupppp

pupppp - 6 years ago 0 1
  20. Ike is my faverate too. his is really powerful but slow, some attaks are pretty fast tho. like the one where he slashs down low, (b and down, i think) or if u run and slash (b and right or left) try attaking him in as many differant was as possible. meta kights cool too. his tornado attak wont even give ur openent time to attak. use it enouge and the sligtest flick will knock em off. (oh, and if you think wolfs anying try playing as ike against marth)

User Info: PSPXLR8

PSPXLR8 - 6 years ago 0 0
  21. Toon Link.

User Info: amboris

amboris - 6 years ago 1 0
  22. Diddy kong is a good match for wolf

User Info: vegetafan5

vegetafan5 - 6 years ago 0 0
  23. There is no "best" character in the game, you have to be skilled in all characters to be able to beat anyone really.

User Info: Phewlish

Phewlish - 6 years ago 1 0
  24. Be pikachu hes fast and can build up damage quickly has good ways to get back to the stage and his -> b move can kill someone one hit if they have a lot of damage or yoshis <-/-> a in the air over a cliff will do nicely.

User Info: pichufreak

pichufreak - 6 years ago 0 0
  25. Gandorf

User Info: yhnmk123

yhnmk123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  26. Gandorf

User Info: yhnmk123

yhnmk123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  27. Best is very wierd to say because everyone has there own style and person they play personal i use ike and try to find ways to make up for the loss of speed but its just up to people to have there own if i would say one though i would say toon link

User Info: HUM_0

HUM_0 - 6 years ago 1 0
  28. There is no best character.

User Info: randomdue927

randomdue927 - 6 years ago 0 0
  29. Ike is the best(in my mind) until you get sonic/wolf.Sonic you just spam b (targeting one) and wolf you can use his gun or b up.b side might get you killed on smaller stages.His gun may be slow but it does 3x as much damage as fox and when he takes it out he can launch people around him.

User Info: albelclaw

albelclaw - 6 years ago 0 0
  30. There is no best character; the best character is who you are most experienced with.

User Info: InkSpell432

InkSpell432 - 6 years ago 1 0
  31. ike ! <3 xD

User Info: MeleeQueen14

MeleeQueen14 - 6 years ago 0 1
  32. u shud use ganondorf.i beat my brother as gaondorf wen hes wolf alL the timee

User Info: MeleeQueen14

MeleeQueen14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  33. buht my game is hacKed so it mite not b the same 4 u x(

User Info: MeleeQueen14

MeleeQueen14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  34. look,there is no best character.there is the character people knows how to use well,like me,I rule with Mr. Game & Watch,everybody says that he sucks,and I pawn everybody with him,and I suck with Meta Knight,and people say he is the best.Every character has his different moveset.Try everyone and see which one fits you.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago 1 0
  35. Ok I would use Metaknight, or Lucario so far i can beat anyone of my family and friends with them.

User Info: DarknessElves

DarknessElves - 6 years ago 0 0
  36. Kirby or Yoshi can suck wolf up,but kirby can take his skills. Another person is Marth. Samson(sorry if mispelled) the robot that is also a girl is good too

User Info: Gammin-Girl

Gammin-Girl - 6 years ago 0 0
  37. Meta knight, simply press b and win.

User Info: zxshadowman

zxshadowman - 6 years ago 0 0
  38. If You Ask Me The Character You Should Play As Who You Like To Play As And Try Harder!

User Info: sonic_man00

sonic_man00 - 6 years ago 0 0
  39. There really is no answer, it's totally subjective. The best character is the one YOU'RE best with.

User Info: karpmagikarp

karpmagikarp - 6 years ago 0 0
  40. Ice climbers the are ninja

User Info: pokeman9876

pokeman9876 - 6 years ago 0 0