Link's True Shield?

1. How do I use Link's true shield not the circle the true sheild and how do I use a bomb and an arrow at the same time with Link?

User Info: fansari31

fansari31 - 7 years ago

1. For the Bomb/Arrow thing, that's impossible. For the Hylian Shield(for both Link and Toon Link), you could either stand still, or crouch to block certain projectiles.

User Info: Phantasmguy

Phantasmguy (Expert) - 7 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. For the shield...I don't think it's possible to use it. Pit can use his shield, but...
    A bomb and an arrow at the same time is trying to use two special move's at the same time. You could do one then the other, but the same time is impossible.

User Info: cavemansam1234

cavemansam1234 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. you can't mix a bomb with the arrow. I think you might be able to pull out a bomb and then fire an arrow, but the bomb won't be used at the same time. As for the shield Link is holding, you can use it to block some projectiles by standing ABSOLUTELY STILL. If you move at all, or if link is recovering from another attack, the shield won't work. I've had many a fully charged samus shot blocked by that stupid thing. Although, the shield doesn't work against some moves such as fox's blaster or lucas/ness's side + B move.

User Info: untuxable

untuxable - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. cavemansam1234

Although, the shield doesn't work against some moves such as fox's blaster or lucas/ness's side + B move.

Sorry, but Fox's blaster IS blocked by the shield. Try firing it to a CPU on 'stand' in trainings mode. Most of the lasers are blocked, but some will get past your defense since Link will look around when he stands still for a while. Toon Link is somewhat hyper-active ans will look aound all the time, so relying on the shield isn't a good stategy for him.

User Info: Julien12826

Julien12826 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. To do the shield you should stand completely still and let a (small) projectile hit you, if done right you will either deflect or dissapate the projectile

User Info: bluesoul100

bluesoul100 - 7 years ago 0 0