Question from fansari31

Link's True Shield?

How do I use Link's true shield not the circle the true sheild and how do I use a bomb and an arrow at the same time with Link?

Phantasmguy answered:

For the Bomb/Arrow thing, that's impossible. For the Hylian Shield(for both Link and Toon Link), you could either stand still, or crouch to block certain projectiles.
5 0

Answers

cavemansam1234 answered:

For the shield...I don't think it's possible to use it. Pit can use his shield, but...
A bomb and an arrow at the same time is trying to use two special move's at the same time. You could do one then the other, but the same time is impossible.
1 1

untuxable answered:

you can't mix a bomb with the arrow. I think you might be able to pull out a bomb and then fire an arrow, but the bomb won't be used at the same time. As for the shield Link is holding, you can use it to block some projectiles by standing ABSOLUTELY STILL. If you move at all, or if link is recovering from another attack, the shield won't work. I've had many a fully charged samus shot blocked by that stupid thing. Although, the shield doesn't work against some moves such as fox's blaster or lucas/ness's side + B move.
1 0

Julien12826 answered:

cavemansam1234

Although, the shield doesn't work against some moves such as fox's blaster or lucas/ness's side + B move.

Sorry, but Fox's blaster IS blocked by the shield. Try firing it to a CPU on 'stand' in trainings mode. Most of the lasers are blocked, but some will get past your defense since Link will look around when he stands still for a while. Toon Link is somewhat hyper-active ans will look aound all the time, so relying on the shield isn't a good stategy for him.
0 0

bluesoul100 answered:

To do the shield you should stand completely still and let a (small) projectile hit you, if done right you will either deflect or dissapate the projectile
0 0