Question from ohcmon101

Is it possible to unlock everything without single player mode?

I just bought the game a week ago and basically all i do is play brawl (group) with a bunch of friends. I havent even touched single player mode. So far by just playing brawl ive unlocked everyone but toon link, game and watch, and others along with a couple stages.

So my question is is it possible to unlock ALL CHARACTERS AND STAGES just by playing multiplayer brawl? No Sub space or events or target tests, just group battles. And if possible can u tell me what conditions must be completed in order to get them/.

Dbrainstorm answered:

Just to let you know, to unlock all characters using vs mode, you have to play (not necesarily win) 450 brawls total (not including special brawls).

And you do need to play certain events for the Hanenbow and Spear Pillar stages. Unlocking these stages in VS. isn't possible.
2 0

Answers

Mr128 answered:

You could probably get all characters and stages with enough patience.
But not trophies. You need single player if you're that much of a completionist.
2 3

LanLan12345 answered:

No. You need to complete Event 25 to get Spear Pillar and 28 for Hanenbow. But the rest can be gotten in VS mode only.
2 1

shadowdimentio answered:

You can get all the characters by vs mode.
2 2

CyberRoleFire answered:

No. It can't be done. In order to get ALL of the CHARACTERS AND STAGES in Brawl you have to play Single Player Mode.
(Do note that Single Player Mode can be played with up to two players)
0 1

60upla answered:

No you can get 1 boss in 1 player without hacking! Ridley and Tabuu! To get Ridley 100 brawls all Samus. Tabuu is beat sse 50,00000 times. This worked for me.
0 3

How do I beat event 40?(Single player) Answered ValkyrieCain
Do I get two trophies in all star if I beat it on two player mode? Answered aurastorm1997
What player is best? Answered tyrsky55
What are some good strategies against a Sonic player? Answered Phantasmguy
Team mode? Answered BabyMario11