Question from Twilightmstr

Why does the game keep telling me <Unable to read the disc. Check the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshooting?

My Wii lens stopped working due to a electric discharge (that what the man that checked it for me told me) then I ordered a new lens and replaced it with the damaged one but my Wii stil unable to read it, I cleaned it already, it has no scratches and it's the only game I have can't be read, so why does this happens, and what do you recommend me to do ?? Please help me I really wish to play again ):

Twilightmstr provided additional details:

I forgot to mention some of my friends lend me the Super Smash Bros Brawl. and still could read the disc (tried with 3 different discs)
Please help ):

pokedude900 answered:

Brawl is a dual-layer disc. That makes it harder for the Wii to read than most discs. Your lens is dirty. Buy a lens cleaning kid from Nintendo's online store, or send it in for repairs. And if anyone in the house smokes, get the to quit. Or at least only do it outside. Cigarette smoke dirties up the lens faster than anything.
0 0