Question from TheSpitball

What is the best character?

Just interested about every bodies different opinons.

TheSpitball provided additional details:

Thanks for every bodies different ideas and support.

Thanks, keep the answers coming.

PokeZeldaFF_Inc answered:

Every character is special in thier own ways. Therfore, there is no "best" character.
Having said that, Everyone has their own favorite character, and mine is PIT.
Here's why:

PIT CAN GO ANYWHERE!!!! :
Pit has 3 maxamum jumps(most characters have 2), his Up+B move (which reaches very far areas), & a glideing move that can go on 4ever (just as long as u keep moving the joystick, don't bump into anything, or change the opposite direction u'r going).
IN THE TEMPLE STAGE, I CAN GO FROM THE FAR RIGHT(WHERE U JUMP UP 3 LITTLE AREAS 2 REACH THE TOP) ALL THE WAY 2 THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN & BACK 2 WHERE I WAS WITHOUT TOUCHING THE FLOOR ONCE!!!! I'd like 2 see another character do that!

Distance isn't the only good thing about Pit:

Pit's oveall speed is average, but his attacks r fast!
He also has a lot of moves that rack up HP fast & has a some power hits that finish the job when needed!

Pit's moves dodge things easily without even having 2 use the L or R+ Left or Right. If u have 2 dodge, u can do that as well!

Another cool thing about Pit, is he can reflect projectiles! He just whips out his sheild,reflects the projectile, & hits the enemy ! They don't even know what hit 'em! Since this reflect move is so fast, it can b used in between moves, & is a great defence move!

PIT IS AN AWESOME CHARACTER, but a lot of people don't like him. I think its bcause they either can't reach him, or they just can't kill him/knock him off the stage.
If a lot of people don't like him, he must b good, otherwise there wouldn't b a lot of attention drawn toward PIT (good or bad).

Other characters I like in my rooster:
Lucario
Yoshi
Kirby
Lucas
3 1

Answers

supercman9 answered:

I say fast is tough. Even if his speed number is 10, Sonic is fastest (and toughest) of all.
4 2

Smashbrossive50 answered:

Your choice,I say weaker is tougher like Lucario. because the higher the damage the stronger he gets!!!!
0 4

Smashbrossive50 answered:

Or Luigi for a light brawl!
1 2

Shradow115 answered:

I like small and quick characters, and heavy powerhouses. I go with...

Ike
Kirby
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe
Toon Link
Ganondorf
Sonic
2 2

madadude answered:

The best one for fighting strategy is Sheik cause she is fast and has powerful hits, to become sheik you have to chooce zelda and do the bottom power move.

Other good ones are

:Sonic, Snake, Link, Ike, and suprisingly, Lucas

If you are looking for a good smash move the best is Sonic cause you can move and fly freely and you can kill anyone with over 25% easily, I have gotton 6 kills before in one use of Sonics smash move.

Others:

Lucario (Another good one since it will easily kill everone on map if you know how to use it)
Zelda/Shiek, Kirby, Snake (Another one that can get you over 3 kills in one use, hard to use though)
and Link
0 2

darkmagic42 answered:

Never use Link, because you can use Toon Link. He's better by only a little, but that's still something.
2 3

digiviper answered:

Here are my picks.
Wario
pit
peach
1 2

HPIrsic answered:

Meta Knight
Snake
Game & Watch
King Dedede
Falco

Easily the best characters in the game.
1 1

effin_ninjas answered:

Lucas is the way to go man. He has nasty smash attacks and he is very quick too. Just need to be careful not to get sent flying cause his lightning doesn't seem to work as well as Ness's.
0 2

Gargomon251 answered:

There is no best.
0 5

Snoopy44291 answered:

In my opinion, there are no "best characters", everyone can be the best.
0 5

FlakyPorcupine answered:

Pit
Ike
Pikachu
Kirby
Link
Toon Link
1 2

KHSigma answered:

Snake is obviously the best. A pro Meta-Knight couldn't beat him.

He's like the 3rd heaviest character.
He's the strongest character by far.
No on else can kill by just doing their regular A attacks.
He's pretty fast for his strength and weight too.
Plus, they gave him great range.
He has the strongest projectiles.
His up-smash can go the highest.
Both his bombs can kill easily.

Snake is clearly the best character in the game.
1 1

maximo9280 answered:

My favs are Pit and Ike
2 4

Feratrox answered:

Metaknight, Pit, Toon Link and Snake.
Metaknight is fast, really fast. He's not very powerfull and he's very light, but because he's so tiny, most projectiles will just fly over him! He has five air jumps, and he can glide twice (once with his up-B) .
Pit has the most awesome recovery in the world, and his arrows are awesome if manipulated correctly. And his Down-B can last as long as you want, making it the best shield in the game.
Toon Link is just plain broken. He has any kind of weapon (bombs, boomerangs, sword, bow and arrow, chain etc) and his chain makes chain grabbing a piece of cake. And his Dair and Up-Air are awesome. And he's freaking fast!
Snake is a powerhouse. He weighs a ton, yet he's quite fast. His recovery is great, and combining this with his Down B, he has an infinite vertical recovery. His granates are barely visible, so they can catch many foes off-guard.
Other great characters are Kirby, Marth and King DeDeDe.
1 1

D2the_M answered:

Refer to: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tiers
for a list of the characters in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Melee and 64. It ranks them from best to worst. Make your own opinions.
1 0

goppers answered:

Your best bet for an average player is Luigi.
Your best bet for light, quick attacks is Kirby or Meta Knight.
Your best bet for strong giants is King DeDeDe or Bowser.
My personal favorites are Luigi and Wario, but that's just me. It's your choice, so pick your favorite.
0 0

GoAnaDucks answered:

My favorite player is Wolf. He's a bit slow, but he's strong and his side-smash pwns all.
0 1

Diablo10101 answered:

Depends on your kinds of playing. My favorite is Falco, I'm the best with him, then Pit, because of his moves, and then maybe Link, He has a good attack. But you might fight differently then how I do. So just practice with every one. I'm sure one of them is your best.
0 0