What is the best character?

1. Just interested about every bodies different opinons.

User Info: TheSpitball

TheSpitball - 7 years ago
    Thanks for every bodies different ideas and support.

User Info: TheSpitball

TheSpitball - 7 years ago
    Thanks, keep the answers coming.

User Info: TheSpitball

TheSpitball - 7 years ago

1. Every character is special in thier own ways. Therfore, there is no "best" character.
    Having said that, Everyone has their own favorite character, and mine is PIT.
    Here's why:

PIT CAN GO ANYWHERE!!!! :
    Pit has 3 maxamum jumps(most characters have 2), his Up+B move (which reaches very far areas), & a glideing move that can go on 4ever (just as long as u keep moving the joystick, don't bump into anything, or change the opposite direction u'r going).
    IN THE TEMPLE STAGE, I CAN GO FROM THE FAR RIGHT(WHERE U JUMP UP 3 LITTLE AREAS 2 REACH THE TOP) ALL THE WAY 2 THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN & BACK 2 WHERE I WAS WITHOUT TOUCHING THE FLOOR ONCE!!!! I'd like 2 see another character do that!

Distance isn't the only good thing about Pit:

Pit's oveall speed is average, but his attacks r fast!
    He also has a lot of moves that rack up HP fast & has a some power hits that finish the job when needed!

Pit's moves dodge things easily without even having 2 use the L or R+ Left or Right. If u have 2 dodge, u can do that as well!

Another cool thing about Pit, is he can reflect projectiles! He just whips out his sheild,reflects the projectile, & hits the enemy ! They don't even know what hit 'em! Since this reflect move is so fast, it can b used in between moves, & is a great defence move!

PIT IS AN AWESOME CHARACTER, but a lot of people don't like him. I think its bcause they either can't reach him, or they just can't kill him/knock him off the stage.
    If a lot of people don't like him, he must b good, otherwise there wouldn't b a lot of attention drawn toward PIT (good or bad).

Other characters I like in my rooster:
    Lucario
    Yoshi
    Kirby
    Lucas

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I say fast is tough. Even if his speed number is 10, Sonic is fastest (and toughest) of all.

User Info: supercman9

supercman9 - 7 years ago 4 2
  2. Your choice,I say weaker is tougher like Lucario. because the higher the damage the stronger he gets!!!!

User Info: Smashbrossive50

Smashbrossive50 - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. Or Luigi for a light brawl!

User Info: Smashbrossive50

Smashbrossive50 - 7 years ago 1 2
  4. I like small and quick characters, and heavy powerhouses. I go with...

Ike
    Kirby
    Meta Knight
    King DeDeDe
    Toon Link
    Ganondorf
    Sonic

User Info: Shradow115

Shradow115 - 7 years ago 2 2
  5. The best one for fighting strategy is Sheik cause she is fast and has powerful hits, to become sheik you have to chooce zelda and do the bottom power move.

Other good ones are

:Sonic, Snake, Link, Ike, and suprisingly, Lucas

If you are looking for a good smash move the best is Sonic cause you can move and fly freely and you can kill anyone with over 25% easily, I have gotton 6 kills before in one use of Sonics smash move.

Others:

Lucario (Another good one since it will easily kill everone on map if you know how to use it)
    Zelda/Shiek, Kirby, Snake (Another one that can get you over 3 kills in one use, hard to use though)
    and Link

User Info: madadude

madadude - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. Never use Link, because you can use Toon Link. He's better by only a little, but that's still something.

User Info: darkmagic42

darkmagic42 - 7 years ago 2 3
  7. Here are my picks.
    Wario
    pit
    peach

User Info: digiviper

digiviper - 7 years ago 1 2
  8. Meta Knight
    Snake
    Game & Watch
    King Dedede
    Falco

Easily the best characters in the game.

User Info: HPIrsic

HPIrsic - 7 years ago 1 1
  9. Lucas is the way to go man. He has nasty smash attacks and he is very quick too. Just need to be careful not to get sent flying cause his lightning doesn't seem to work as well as Ness's.

User Info: effin_ninjas

effin_ninjas - 7 years ago 0 2
  10. There is no best.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 7 years ago 0 5
  11. In my opinion, there are no "best characters", everyone can be the best.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 0 5
  12. Pit
    Ike
    Pikachu
    Kirby
    Link
    Toon Link

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 7 years ago 1 2
  13. Snake is obviously the best. A pro Meta-Knight couldn't beat him.

He's like the 3rd heaviest character.
    He's the strongest character by far.
    No on else can kill by just doing their regular A attacks.
    He's pretty fast for his strength and weight too.
    Plus, they gave him great range.
    He has the strongest projectiles.
    His up-smash can go the highest.
    Both his bombs can kill easily.

Snake is clearly the best character in the game.

User Info: KHSigma

KHSigma - 7 years ago 1 1
  14. My favs are Pit and Ike

User Info: maximo9280

maximo9280 - 7 years ago 2 4
  15. Metaknight, Pit, Toon Link and Snake.
    Metaknight is fast, really fast. He's not very powerfull and he's very light, but because he's so tiny, most projectiles will just fly over him! He has five air jumps, and he can glide twice (once with his up-B) .
    Pit has the most awesome recovery in the world, and his arrows are awesome if manipulated correctly. And his Down-B can last as long as you want, making it the best shield in the game.
    Toon Link is just plain broken. He has any kind of weapon (bombs, boomerangs, sword, bow and arrow, chain etc) and his chain makes chain grabbing a piece of cake. And his Dair and Up-Air are awesome. And he's freaking fast!
    Snake is a powerhouse. He weighs a ton, yet he's quite fast. His recovery is great, and combining this with his Down B, he has an infinite vertical recovery. His granates are barely visible, so they can catch many foes off-guard.
    Other great characters are Kirby, Marth and King DeDeDe.

User Info: Feratrox

Feratrox - 7 years ago 1 1
  16. Refer to: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tiers
    for a list of the characters in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Melee and 64. It ranks them from best to worst. Make your own opinions.

User Info: D2the_M

D2the_M - 7 years ago 1 0
  17. Your best bet for an average player is Luigi.
    Your best bet for light, quick attacks is Kirby or Meta Knight.
    Your best bet for strong giants is King DeDeDe or Bowser.
    My personal favorites are Luigi and Wario, but that's just me. It's your choice, so pick your favorite.

User Info: goppers

goppers - 7 years ago 0 0
  18. My favorite player is Wolf. He's a bit slow, but he's strong and his side-smash pwns all.

User Info: GoAnaDucks

GoAnaDucks - 7 years ago 0 1
  19. Depends on your kinds of playing. My favorite is Falco, I'm the best with him, then Pit, because of his moves, and then maybe Link, He has a good attack. But you might fight differently then how I do. So just practice with every one. I'm sure one of them is your best.

User Info: Diablo10101

Diablo10101 - 7 years ago 0 0