Question from Quesker

The best SSBB players?

Okay. This may be a stupid question, but who are the current best players in super smash brothers brawl so far? i heard of a couple, but i just want to confirm them.

Megaman31 answered:

I sense a character war brewing. Anyway, there may be people that are the best at a certain mode, but they can't be the best at everything. Also, someone may be incredible, but can't get to a tourney or get wifi, so he's unnoticed. Thus, it's impossible to tell who's best.
3 0

Answers

xxpack09 answered:

I'm just going to name every pro I can think of off of the top of my head.

Azen (Lucario)
Mew2King (abbreviated M2K, Meta Knight)
Futile (Wario)
Hylian (G&W)
Boss (Mario)
Anther (Pikachu)
Chillin (I don't remember... I think D3 though)
Sethelon (Falco)

Yeah... this doesn't really answer your question, but I hope it helps
0 0

ResidentEvil4DS answered:

The above poster is wrong for Falco, the real best player is 'Bombsoldier'
0 0

illusionturtle answered:

There are a few so called 'best' players, but there are tons of people like me who have 100% no chance to get to a tournament in order to prove he is better than the so called best player. So there isn't really any best player in the world.
0 0

AdamH answered:

There are rankings based on region that you can probably find online with Google. SoCal is considered one of the most competitive regions and the last time I checked, Diesuperfly (DSF) was ranked number one in that region.
0 0

draconicsword answered:

Quesker said this:
" Who are the current best players in super smash brothers brawl so far?"

Do you know what that means? He is asking for a list of the top recognized players. He isn't asking to be told that some people don't have wifi, he doesn't need to be told that nobody is the best at every possible thing within the game, and he doesn't need to be told that some people cannot get to the tourneys.

Did he SAY that he thought that everyone could magically obtain wifi, teleport to the tourneys, and then be a complete master at every single aspect within the game? No, he didn't. So sure, there is honestly NO POSSIBLE WAY to find one single best player, but he asked for a list of the current champions, not some cookie cutter ' nobody is best at everything, and some people don't have wifi and stuff ' answer. If you can't find a tourney near you, or you can't obtain wifi, then you can't be recognized as a pro, despite how good you may or may not be.

IE those of us who are good, but can't play the game seriously, DO NOT COUNT AS CURRENT BEST PLAYERS OF THE GAME SINCE WE CAN'T PROVE IT.

Just trying to keep this answer on track...
0 1

is there going to be a SSBB 2? Answered Yousef1993
USB Gecko for SSBB? Answered DemondatArms
Who votes for SSBB? Answered Love_Struct8
What yours Top 5 SSBB songs? Answered SSBfighter
SSBB online brawl help????? Answered asikoner