Question from Master_Warlord7

How do I insert the disc into the wii?

^Question

maximo9280 answered:

the side with the picture goes to your right if it;s standing up. PIcture side faces towards the cieling if your wii is laying down.
3 1

Answers

Renjuku answered:

The shiny side with no label facing to the fat part of the Wii, label side to the thin part.
3 1

draconicsword answered:

To make this easier...

Ok, see how one side of the Wii has four little plastic parts that are sticking out? This is to support the Wii if you want to place it sideways. With that part facing down, you would put the disc in upright. In other words, the lable faces to the left side of teh console while the shiny side faces the other end.
2 2

EnkiTheDragon answered:

The way I always remembered it when I first got my wii is that the the side with data being read from it - a.k.a the shiny side needs technology to read it. That technology will need space. So the side of the disc slot that takes up the most space is the one you put the shiny side of the disc to.
:D
2 2

Kraleck answered:

Shiny side to the left when the Wii is upright and on the bottom when the Wii is flat to the surface.
1 2

LordSepiroth666 answered:

wait, what?!
It the long vertical slot on front of the wii, It lights up when you turn the wii on.
2 1

Papa_Tabuu answered:

Well... I normely put it in the disk slot, but maby you mean which direction...yeah thats probobly it. You have the shiney side faceing the bottons.
2 1

Gargomon251 answered:

First liberally apply butter, then cut into 5 even pieces. Brown evenly and serve.
3 2