Question from Orpheon92

Can you change the main menu music?

its only play menu 1 music
I really want to swap the music with "final destination" or "sonic heroes" music
Can you tell me how to swap it?

jhg499 answered:

I changed my menu music, all I did was go to my music, click on melee stages (some reason thats where menu is), click menu and choose a different song. it didnt work till i restarted the wii though.

That changed the menu music permanently for me.
2 0

Answers

Kraleck answered:

You can only swap the songs selected for the menu and stages under Options, My Music.

For songs not used for a stage or the menu (like you suggest), you'd have to hack the game (NOT RECOMMENDED).
2 0

darkclouddeath answered:

No you really can't, unless yeah, you hack the game,which you shouldn't do cause its illegal... But if you go under options, my music, and pick a stage that has the music you want, then play it. That music will stick in the menu until you enter a brawl or the replay/album screen.
1 3

maximo9280 answered:

Hacking a game is not illegal. Anyways when your fighting pick up all cds you see. Then go to my music under options and choose a track to play. THe track will continue to play untill you change songs or brawl
0 2

ShiningDraco answered:

If you go under Options, My music, Melee stages, and click on the menu; you'll be able to choose between "Menu 1" The Main brawl theme, and if you've beaten adventure mode, "Menu 2." If you want other music, you'll need to hack the game as everyone else has said.
0 1

rpod367 answered:

After you've unlocked all the characters the music will automatically change.
0 1

Love_Struct8 answered:

Of course you may change the music in the main menu. Just go to options then click the My Music icon. Search Final Destination. (Sometimes music changes when you change the music of the main menu.)
0 1

supercman9 answered:

What Kraleck said.
0 0

Swaping music on the main menu? Answered Medli32
Wii controller wont do anything in the menu? Answered Flaminghawk00
Music? Answered Black_Fatalis
Best music? Answered kungfun45raid
How can i get a golden hammer on unlock menu? Answered brettskywalker