Can you change the main menu music?

1. its only play menu 1 music
    I really want to swap the music with "final destination" or "sonic heroes" music
    Can you tell me how to swap it?

User Info: Orpheon92

Orpheon92 - 7 years ago

1. I changed my menu music, all I did was go to my music, click on melee stages (some reason thats where menu is), click menu and choose a different song. it didnt work till i restarted the wii though.

That changed the menu music permanently for me.

User Info: jhg499

jhg499 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can only swap the songs selected for the menu and stages under Options, My Music.

For songs not used for a stage or the menu (like you suggest), you'd have to hack the game (NOT RECOMMENDED).

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. No you really can't, unless yeah, you hack the game,which you shouldn't do cause its illegal... But if you go under options, my music, and pick a stage that has the music you want, then play it. That music will stick in the menu until you enter a brawl or the replay/album screen.

User Info: darkclouddeath

darkclouddeath - 7 years ago 1 3
  3. Hacking a game is not illegal. Anyways when your fighting pick up all cds you see. Then go to my music under options and choose a track to play. THe track will continue to play untill you change songs or brawl

User Info: maximo9280

maximo9280 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. If you go under Options, My music, Melee stages, and click on the menu; you'll be able to choose between "Menu 1" The Main brawl theme, and if you've beaten adventure mode, "Menu 2." If you want other music, you'll need to hack the game as everyone else has said.

User Info: ShiningDraco

ShiningDraco - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. After you've unlocked all the characters the music will automatically change.

User Info: rpod367

rpod367 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Of course you may change the music in the main menu. Just go to options then click the My Music icon. Search Final Destination. (Sometimes music changes when you change the music of the main menu.)

User Info: Love_Struct8

Love_Struct8 - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. What Kraleck said.

User Info: supercman9

supercman9 - 7 years ago 0 0