How do I get past The Great Maze level?

1. I'm so darn confused! I'm walking everywhere,but I just can't find the boss, Tabuu! I don't even have a guide! And on the reply box don't tell me to get a guide! I'm not going to get anything any time soon after getting Brawl! Please!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

User Info: Red_gamer39

Red_gamer39 - 7 years ago

1. Complete all the Shadow Characters and bosses from the great maze. After you had beaten them, go to the place where the throphie characters are kept. A gate would appear and Tabuu would be inside the gate. To succesfully beat Tabuu with the correct characters. You must get a high-jumper or a character that could fly. Don't include Yoshi as a high-jumper, if you like, you may do it. It depends of you want another character.
    Take care ;-D

User Info: Love_Struct8

Love_Struct8 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Dude, there's an FAQ section about 5 inches left of here. With MAPS. Also, you can access the map by pressing start/plus. After going through every room once, enemy locations will appear on the map. Other than that, just keep on moving and searching.

User Info: darkmagic42

darkmagic42 - 7 years ago 2 2
  2. Go through every room COMPLETELY, don't follow the numbers on the maps in the FAQ section (you backtrack a lot), and know how to beat every character in the game.

User Info: Macbook5

Macbook5 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Defeat Every dark characters apart from sonic,toon link,wolf and jigglypuff and every boss apart from tabuu;master hand and crazy hand then find a purple door in the swamp or castle fortress

User Info: hyperman101

hyperman101 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Defeat Every dark characters apart from sonic,toon link,wolf and jigglypuff and every boss apart from tabuu;master hand and crazy hand then find a purple door in the swamp or castle fortress

User Info: hyperman101

hyperman101 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. The greate maze can be VERY tough... Nintendo didn't waste time making any of this game... i would suggest making a map and saving frequently. Otherwise, you could always go to the FAQ's section and look it up in a GUIDE! WITH A MAP! or you could just wing it! thats what i do.

User Info: DudeManRock7

DudeManRock7 - 7 years ago 0 1