Question from Lonesilver

How do I beat boss battles on intense?

Every time i attempt boss battles, i get my butt kicked on Intense, yet i have beaten up to very hard. Is there anyone that has a better survival rate then Charizard?

Lonesilver provided additional details:

Ive tried using MK, and DK, but i only make it to 3. Even if the first two are Master Hand, and Crazy Hand. Somehow im always stuck either with Duon, or Rayquayza.as the third

Lonesilver provided additional details:

I looked on Youtube, and saw someone beat it with no damage.....i can sidestep but i always get caught in Porky's tentacles or by Duon's blue blade guy

Lonesilver provided additional details:

After much swearing and trying over, I finally beat Tabuu....thanks for all the advice.

GamerNeira24 answered:

I done boss battle in intense with fox because his attacks and ability to reflect projectiles like metal ridelys fire blast and raquzzas attack. I only done it with him but I find that iceclimbers do a great deal of damage to all the bosses. The trick of boss is lond range attacks but i suggest to pratice and see what the boss attacks are so you could dodge it or perform a counterattack.

with fox I jump up and and press side a and it does mulitiple kicks. If you want me to make a video and post strategies I could do that
0 0

Answers

Chenmaster2 answered:

You know, there was a very similar question like this. Why don't you go check out that question's responses.
0 1

AragornKenobi answered:

It took me a while, but after you learn to dodge all the boss's attacks, it becomes easier. Also, learn when to use heart containers at the right time.
I used Toon Link, Nair and Dair spam.
1 0

thelinklovr32 answered:

Be charzard and side-B the whole time

Ive mannaged to get to tabuu like that but never can beat him
0 0

thelinklovr32 answered:

Be charzard and side-B the whole time

0 0

How do I beat tabuu on intense on boss battles? Answered trickster2599
Who is the best person to use to beat Boss Battles on Intense? Answered smashbrosbar21
Boss Battles Intense? Answered Codinator
Co-op boss battles on intense? Answered Simplyelegant
Boss battles INTENSE!!?? Answered Codinator