How do I beat boss battles on intense?

1. Every time i attempt boss battles, i get my butt kicked on Intense, yet i have beaten up to very hard. Is there anyone that has a better survival rate then Charizard?

User Info: Lonesilver

Lonesilver - 8 years ago
    Ive tried using MK, and DK, but i only make it to 3. Even if the first two are Master Hand, and Crazy Hand. Somehow im always stuck either with Duon, or Rayquayza.as the third

User Info: Lonesilver

Lonesilver - 8 years ago
    I looked on Youtube, and saw someone beat it with no damage.....i can sidestep but i always get caught in Porky's tentacles or by Duon's blue blade guy

User Info: Lonesilver

Lonesilver - 8 years ago
    After much swearing and trying over, I finally beat Tabuu....thanks for all the advice.

User Info: Lonesilver

Lonesilver - 8 years ago

1. I done boss battle in intense with fox because his attacks and ability to reflect projectiles like metal ridelys fire blast and raquzzas attack. I only done it with him but I find that iceclimbers do a great deal of damage to all the bosses. The trick of boss is lond range attacks but i suggest to pratice and see what the boss attacks are so you could dodge it or perform a counterattack.

with fox I jump up and and press side a and it does mulitiple kicks. If you want me to make a video and post strategies I could do that

User Info: GamerNeira24

GamerNeira24 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. You know, there was a very similar question like this. Why don't you go check out that question's responses.

User Info: Chenmaster2

Chenmaster2 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. It took me a while, but after you learn to dodge all the boss's attacks, it becomes easier. Also, learn when to use heart containers at the right time.
    I used Toon Link, Nair and Dair spam.

User Info: AragornKenobi

AragornKenobi - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Be charzard and side-B the whole time

Ive mannaged to get to tabuu like that but never can beat him

User Info: thelinklovr32

thelinklovr32 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Be charzard and side-B the whole time

User Info: thelinklovr32

thelinklovr32 - 8 years ago 0 0