Can't get to the 3rd spirit, stuck at zoras domain! ?

1. I am in wolf form. I did not get the Lake Hylia teleport. Everything is frozen over, So using rivers for transportation is out of the question. I saw on these forums that I should go to the grass near the howling stone. But.. I cannot get to that half of Upper Zora's River. I haven't talked to the spirit. Should I reset the game file?

User Info: Bacob

Bacob - 7 years ago

1. No, you aren't at that part yet. If you are seeing ice, then you MUST be in Upper Zora River/ Zora's Domain. climg all the way up to Zora's Domain and in the throne room look with your senses under the ice. Now to unfreeze everything, warp towardsDEath Mountain and warp that huge meteor to Zora's Domain ( I said Zora's Domain, not Lake Hylia, you're not suppossed to have that warp yet). After you warp the meteor, everything will thaw and NOW you can swim downstream to Lake Hylia.

User Info: Silvah91

Silvah91 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Hi i think you did what i did, i flew upstream to get them tears of light first, and wanted to get the last four tears near the spirit place, but cant get there because its all like blocked off. can anyone please help me???

User Info: samario64

samario64 - 7 years ago 0 0