Question from LaJ2365

How do i bite the bird at Lake Hylia?

How do i bite the bird at Lake Hylia?

Answers

AdamJP10 answered:

I realy need more info, but with the tiny bit of info i have, ill try to answer...

Hold B, get the bird trapped in the circle, and let go of B.

If that doesn't work, Z-Target the bird, and press A.
0 0

mechmaster400 answered:

Just lock on, avoid the fire arrows, and when the bird comes down, jump attack at it and hope you don't get cought in its talons-it HURTS, trust me on that! By the way, the bird is called a Kargarok.
0 0

CornisNice84 answered:

I'm guessing you are referring to the Twilight bird in Lake Hylia with the Twilight bokoblin on its back. If so, lock-on, ignore the arrows as best as you can, and wait for it to get close, then press A to leap at it. You can generally follow this same pattern until the bokoblin falls off and the bird flies away. The bird will have one additional attack where it swoops down and tries to rake you with its talons, but you can dodge that as well. Anyway, kill the bokoblin and Midna will subdue the bird in a cutscene and you'll start the next section where you must dodge obstacles while the bird carries you up Zora River. Good luck.
0 0

How do I get the bird to come back to Lake Hylia? Open 3-Leaf-Clover
Lake Hylia? Answered EggyNoMiNa
How do I get to lake hylia ? Answered AVB30000
How do I defeat the last bug in Lake Hylia? Open bcgothar
How do I get past (Lake Hylia)? Answered atodam2896