Question from LaJ2365

How do i bite the bird at Lake Hylia?

How do i bite the bird at Lake Hylia?

I realy need more info, but with the tiny bit of info i have, ill try to answer...

Hold B, get the bird trapped in the circle, and let go of B.

If that doesn't work, Z-Target the bird, and press A.

Just lock on, avoid the fire arrows, and when the bird comes down, jump attack at it and hope you don't get cought in its talons-it HURTS, trust me on that! By the way, the bird is called a Kargarok.

I'm guessing you are referring to the Twilight bird in Lake Hylia with the Twilight bokoblin on its back. If so, lock-on, ignore the arrows as best as you can, and wait for it to get close, then press A to leap at it. You can generally follow this same pattern until the bokoblin falls off and the bird flies away. The bird will have one additional attack where it swoops down and tries to rake you with its talons, but you can dodge that as well. Anyway, kill the bokoblin and Midna will subdue the bird in a cutscene and you'll start the next section where you must dodge obstacles while the bird carries you up Zora River. Good luck.