How do I collect all of my tears when I am in Zora's Domain?

1. I can't seem to get this one particular tear inside Zora's River. I warm back to where the spirits are, her domain, and it shows on the little map there is a bug somewhere near a waterfall on the right hand side, but I just cannot seem to find it. I have gotten all of the others prior to this one, but I cannot seem to get this one for the life of me, any help?

User Info: bcgothar

bcgothar - 6 years ago

Answers

1. It will be underground if you wait too long. Use the wolf form's senses to find its hiding spot and dig.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It's hard to tell which bug in particular your talking about...but either its like Kraleck said and it's underground--just use your senses and dig, they're not too fast--or you're at the point where you have to howl by the hawk grass and ride the big black beast through a big tunnel.

If it is the tunnel, your nunchuck is useless. The beast steers toward where your wiimote is aimed. When you see a bug, Z target it and dash, you should get them no problem. If you miss, try again. The ones you got won't show up again.

User Info: 321881218

321881218 - 6 years ago 0 0