Question from Dustin520

How do I get the sword out of the house?

I am a wolf and I can't figure out how to get into the house with the sword in it that i'm suppose to get.

Wolf_Strike_7 answered:

Go to the right side of the house and then use your senses to find a dig spot. That way you get in then get the sword. It'll be on the couch. Then just come back out the way you came in.
3 0

Answers

Celebi7242 answered:

Go around the back (where the Cuccoo is) and use your senses. Dig in the shining dark spot and voila! In you go. Dig your way back out using the part of the floor that is just dirt.
1 0

Diablo10101 answered:

Go to the side of the house and use your senses to dig into the house. The sword will be sitting on the couch.
0 0

shadow049990 answered:

Go to the house then go to the right side of the house. There you can use your senses (side arrows) near there and the ground will be sparkling and there will be an indentation where its sparkling.Use dig (down arrow) on top of it it and..... Voila!!! You are in the house! Pick up the sword on the couch with A and dig out the way you came in! There!! You are done! P.S. I hoped this helped~ :)
0 0

SSBBfan116 answered:

I had the same situation about this.For me i just talked to the frogs that were near the house.One frog said"Try using your senses and dig. You might uncover somthing."Then I just used my senses then i found someting at the right side of the house then i just dug inside the house and found the sword
0 0