Question from 3-Leaf-Clover

How do I get the bird to come back to Lake Hylia?

I was at the lake, and a monster called a bird so I fought them and won. Then I got on the bird and started flying it. Before I was able to successfully get where I needed to go, I saved the game to come back to it later. Now, whenever I turn it on, I'm stuck in Lake Hylia with no bird and no way out. What should I do?

Answers

Hyper_G answered:

Howl at the hawk reeds. In Lake Hylia, it will summon the giant bird instead of the hawk.
0 0

beatlyperson69 answered:

Find the hawk grass and when the option howl comes up , howl . The monster bird will show up and then it carries you . or you could just warp :D
0 0

kjory1 answered:

Find some hawk grass in your area that you are in. Go over to it, push A when it says "howl" to bring up thehowling mini game thing (not sure what it's called). If it is done right, the kargarok should show up amd take you back up to the spot.
0 0

How do i bite the bird at Lake Hylia? Open LaJ2365
How do I get back to lake hylia from zora's domain? Answered guitar_of_time
How do I get to lake hylia ? Answered AVB30000
Lake Hylia? Answered EggyNoMiNa
How do I get past Lake Hylia? Open twistedspike