How do I get the bird to come back to Lake Hylia?

1. I was at the lake, and a monster called a bird so I fought them and won. Then I got on the bird and started flying it. Before I was able to successfully get where I needed to go, I saved the game to come back to it later. Now, whenever I turn it on, I'm stuck in Lake Hylia with no bird and no way out. What should I do?

User Info: 3-Leaf-Clover

3-Leaf-Clover - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Howl at the hawk reeds. In Lake Hylia, it will summon the giant bird instead of the hawk.

User Info: Hyper_G

Hyper_G - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Find the hawk grass and when the option howl comes up , howl . The monster bird will show up and then it carries you . or you could just warp :D

User Info: beatlyperson69

beatlyperson69 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Find some hawk grass in your area that you are in. Go over to it, push A when it says "howl" to bring up thehowling mini game thing (not sure what it's called). If it is done right, the kargarok should show up amd take you back up to the spot.

User Info: kjory1

kjory1 - 2 years ago 0 0