How do I get the last 2 bugs in Lanayru Province?

1. I see the one on the map in Zora's Domain in the throneroom at the headwaters of the river but it is high up on the wall and I can't get to it since I am the wolf. Second, the final bug is not showing up on the map. Where is it?

User Info: drbritt

drbritt - 7 years ago

1. Try ramming into the wall in the Zora's domain.

The last one appears in the middle of the lake after you've got all the tears visible on the map. you have to defeat a big disgusting bug instead of the smaller ones.

User Info: ChumpMoney

ChumpMoney - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Once you get the last bug shown, a new mark appears in the center of the lake. You'll fight a miniboss there and will give you the last tear. As for the first one you're missing I'm not sure I know exactly the one you're asking for but try raming the wall and maybe it'll fall off.

User Info: Silvah91

Silvah91 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. In the Zora's Domain and go into first-person view and see where the bug on the wall is and then attack the wall and the bug will fly down and you can kill it. Then for the second one, once you kill all of the other ones Midna will wander where the last one is and the map will pop up and you will see that it is in Lake Hylia. Go to it and get ready for a mini-boss fight.

User Info: ThatZeldaGuy92

ThatZeldaGuy92 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Run like never before

User Info: darkmatter55

darkmatter55 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. They are all correct. Don't forget to close the question!

User Info: jackv1107

jackv1107 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. The mini boss is really gross

User Info: fightormon

fightormon - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. When u jump up the wall at a certain point u turn back, but u'r steel going up above the throne room.

User Info: angel1mom

angel1mom - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. Z-target the bug and press A. Kill the bug and wait for Minda to reveal.... THE MOMMA BUG!!!!!

User Info: linkfan129

linkfan129 - 7 years ago 0 0