Question from nikkonolasco

How do I get the chest in Snowpeak Ruins 1st floor right room?

When I enter, I go to the right door under the stairs. Then there's a huge gap and a treasure chest on the other side. I tried all my items but i can't get to the other side. HELP!

Link959 answered:

You need to get to the floor above it. When you get the ball and chain, you can break tiles on the next floor. If you have the compass, go to the next floor and keep checking the map for the 1st and 2nd floor. Soon, on the right side (vice versa for GC) you will come across a carpet or so. Use the ball and chain beneath you to get to the lower floor to be on the other side with a piece of heart in the chest. Use the clawshot to get back to the 2nd floor. ( I didn't know before so I just jumped down into the pit to end right next to the door i wqas at on the 2nd floor.)
2 2

Answers

KatyLied answered:

You can't get this chest yet. You'll have to make your way through most of the dungeon, and then you'll be able to access it from the floor above.
0 4

Goomba_Owns_All answered:

You can also use bombs instead of the ball and chain.

Just saying.
1 0

savestheday13 answered:

Yeah Link959 is correct. Use your newly acquired ball and chain (or bombs if you prefer) on the floor directly above the treasure chest. You should see an out of place clawshot target that tips you off where to break the floor.
0 0