How do I get RE-ENTER the Temple of Time to collect Golden Snail 22 ?

1. This is the last Bug I need in the collection of 24 but I can't figure how to get back into the Temple of Time to collect it.
    Previously you inserted your sword in the altar stone to make a staircase appear but I can't seem to do that in any way?
    Thank You, Max.

User Info: Skymaxxy

Skymaxxy - 8 years ago

1. The staircase is still there, just in the 'past' version of the temple. Warp to the Sacred Grove (ruins of the Temple of Time) and head south. Climb up and you will find a door that takes you to the restored temple in the past. Now if you go back to the sword pedestal you'll see the staircase is still there.

NOTE: You don't actually want to go up the staircase to find the golden bug. It is located outside the restored temple in the past.

User Info: mister_jmp

mister_jmp (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go to the statues turn around and climb up there should be a random arch door with a portal into the "past"

User Info: lukelink

lukelink - 8 years ago 1 0