Where is the hidden village?

1. I need to know where it is for my last poe soul for a walkthrough told me there was one there.

User Info: fionnghuala99

fionnghuala99 - 7 years ago
    The first answer that you gave me was wrong I do not have 19 out of 20 poes I have 59 out of 60 poes but I can't break open the rocks not even with my bomb arrow! what am I to do ?

User Info: fionnghuala99

fionnghuala99 - 7 years ago

1. You must've been there already if you are all the way to 59 poes so I'll asume you have around 19 poes. Anyway remember the bridge of Eldin (the bridge that got taken away?) Well you don't really need to but you should restore it, after that, follow a route north and after crossign a little rope bridge that has a lot of bulbins (the green guys with bows) keep going a bit and you'll notice a tunnel to the right. Enter it and you will see a stone wall, behind it lies the hidden village.
    Thing is you'll HAVE to go there eventually and you can't enter until that moment. If you STILL can't find it, when the time comes for you to go there it will be marked in your map by Darbus.

User Info: Silvah91

Silvah91 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. when u get to the hidden village u have to kill 20 bulbins and get Illa's charm. When u do bring it to her in Kariko village and go back the the hidden village. The poe will be on the side balcony of the first building on left, use clawshot to climb up vines on front of the building and get him.

User Info: krod14

krod14 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. What's a clawshot?

User Info: fionnghuala99

fionnghuala99 - 7 years ago 0 0