Question from KodyC17

I can't get the 4th bottle?

I kno ur supposed to get a 4th bottle from Jovani when u get 20 poe souls. When I went there, he just filled my empty bottle with Great fairy tears. So how do I get the 4th bottle?

ablu2 answered:

"I know your supposed to get a fourth bottle from Jovani when u get 20 poe souls. When I went there, he just filled my empty bottle with Great fairy tears. So how do I get the 4th bottle?"

Interesting... first make sure you have gotten the other slightly easier ones, (Storyline needed milk filled bottle, 100 rupee lantern oil bottle from Coro in Faron Woods, fishing in the fishing hole in the little cove next to the no littering sign) then if youve got those and still have only 3 bottles, punch Jovani in the face, start a new game, and make sure your bottles are full when you talk to him.
2 0

Answers

Silvah91 answered:

He shouldn't just fill one up, He gives you a new bottle filled with those tears.
0 0

nintendoman447 answered:

That has to be a glitch that to bad he gives you a bottle with tears in them i never heard of him filling one your game got confused and you got your last 4th bottle on another one that bad i hope you can fix it i hate not having every item in the game drives me nuts hope you can fix it
0 0

The_Noble_Shade answered:

One bottle is given to you by Sera in Ordon Village.
Another bottle is sold to you by Coro in Faron Woods.
A third bottle can be obtained by bobber fishing in the pond at the fishing hole.
The fourth bottle (containing Fairy Tears) is given to you by Jovani after finding 20 Poe souls.
0 0