I can't get the 4th bottle?

1. I kno ur supposed to get a 4th bottle from Jovani when u get 20 poe souls. When I went there, he just filled my empty bottle with Great fairy tears. So how do I get the 4th bottle?

User Info: KodyC17

KodyC17 - 7 years ago

1. "I know your supposed to get a fourth bottle from Jovani when u get 20 poe souls. When I went there, he just filled my empty bottle with Great fairy tears. So how do I get the 4th bottle?"

Interesting... first make sure you have gotten the other slightly easier ones, (Storyline needed milk filled bottle, 100 rupee lantern oil bottle from Coro in Faron Woods, fishing in the fishing hole in the little cove next to the no littering sign) then if youve got those and still have only 3 bottles, punch Jovani in the face, start a new game, and make sure your bottles are full when you talk to him.

User Info: ablu2

ablu2 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. He shouldn't just fill one up, He gives you a new bottle filled with those tears.

User Info: Silvah91

Silvah91 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. That has to be a glitch that to bad he gives you a bottle with tears in them i never heard of him filling one your game got confused and you got your last 4th bottle on another one that bad i hope you can fix it i hate not having every item in the game drives me nuts hope you can fix it

User Info: nintendoman447

nintendoman447 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. One bottle is given to you by Sera in Ordon Village.
    Another bottle is sold to you by Coro in Faron Woods.
    A third bottle can be obtained by bobber fishing in the pond at the fishing hole.
    The fourth bottle (containing Fairy Tears) is given to you by Jovani after finding 20 Poe souls.

User Info: The_Noble_Shade

The_Noble_Shade - 7 years ago 0 0