Where can i find the male dayfly?

1. I know it ios some where in the greudo desert but I cant find it. I looked on the FAQS but it didnt help any. thank you

User Info: Link_Pit_Sora

Link_Pit_Sora - 7 years ago
    Have u found it? If so, can u please close this question?

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the maps and charts section of the FAQs tab. Look for Blackchakram's Item Location map. It's should give you a smaller search area. Also try searching at night, golden bugs glow.

User Info: Silvah91

Silvah91 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. 2 find the male Dayfly...
    -go 2 the middle of the southern-most area of the map (u should b left of the red circle on the map which represents the statue u move with the Dominion Rod) ((if u don't c the red dot, don't worry, u just havn't gotten 2 that point yet)).
    -Next, go north about 20 steps & u'll notice a big rock 2 ur left
    -continue about 20 more steps & u'll c a crack (fissure) in thr ground in front of u
    -take a left & walk in between the big rock & crack until u find the bug (from the big rock, u should b able 2 c the bug)
    Silvah91's right. If u wait untill dark, u can c it a lot better (though u might not b able 2 c the crack).
    I hope this helps u, it took me a long time 2 find it 2!

P.S. I really like ur screen name: Link_Pit_Sora. They're 3 unstoppable forces!

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. In the south central area of the desert, you will find this bug flying around. If it helps, the bug is to the south of some wooden gates you can charge through with a boar.

User Info: henryusa1

henryusa1 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. Male Dayfly - Head east towards the Gerudo Mesa from your landing
    point in the Gerudo Desert (from being launched by the
    cannon in Lake Hylia). The bug will basically be
    either crawling on the sand or flying in the air.

User Info: zeldalink101

zeldalink101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. The Male dayfly will be flying around the gerudo mesa. Just go east from ur landing point and u should see it either fluttering or crawling

User Info: toiletpaper3

toiletpaper3 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Be sure to use the boomerang or you'll never get it, it will fly around.

User Info: ijyliu

ijyliu - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. this is what the handbook says: "a quick journey directly east of your starting position allows you to watch a male dayfly fluttering about on the sand"
    I'd recommend doing that during the night by the way @Poke Zelda that's how you find the FEMALE dayfly

User Info: librasncfuryXD

librasncfuryXD - 3 years ago 0 0