Question from Link_Pit_Sora

Where can i find the male dayfly?

I know it ios some where in the greudo desert but I cant find it. I looked on the FAQS but it didnt help any. thank you

PokeZeldaFF_Inc asked for clarification:

Have u found it? If so, can u please close this question?

Answers

Silvah91 answered:

Go to the maps and charts section of the FAQs tab. Look for Blackchakram's Item Location map. It's should give you a smaller search area. Also try searching at night, golden bugs glow.
0 2

PokeZeldaFF_Inc answered:

2 find the male Dayfly...
-go 2 the middle of the southern-most area of the map (u should b left of the red circle on the map which represents the statue u move with the Dominion Rod) ((if u don't c the red dot, don't worry, u just havn't gotten 2 that point yet)).
-Next, go north about 20 steps & u'll notice a big rock 2 ur left
-continue about 20 more steps & u'll c a crack (fissure) in thr ground in front of u
-take a left & walk in between the big rock & crack until u find the bug (from the big rock, u should b able 2 c the bug)
Silvah91's right. If u wait untill dark, u can c it a lot better (though u might not b able 2 c the crack).
I hope this helps u, it took me a long time 2 find it 2!

P.S. I really like ur screen name: Link_Pit_Sora. They're 3 unstoppable forces!
0 2

henryusa1 answered:

In the south central area of the desert, you will find this bug flying around. If it helps, the bug is to the south of some wooden gates you can charge through with a boar.
1 1

zeldalink101 answered:

Male Dayfly - Head east towards the Gerudo Mesa from your landing
point in the Gerudo Desert (from being launched by the
cannon in Lake Hylia). The bug will basically be
either crawling on the sand or flying in the air.
0 0

toiletpaper3 answered:

The Male dayfly will be flying around the gerudo mesa. Just go east from ur landing point and u should see it either fluttering or crawling
0 0

ijyliu answered:

Be sure to use the boomerang or you'll never get it, it will fly around.
0 0

librasncfuryXD answered:

this is what the handbook says: "a quick journey directly east of your starting position allows you to watch a male dayfly fluttering about on the sand"
I'd recommend doing that during the night by the way @Poke Zelda that's how you find the FEMALE dayfly
0 0

How do you get the male mantis? Open YomanMcOwnage
Where can I find? Answered CrowBlackwings
where do you find Agatha? Answered BurnetteNamine
Where can I find all of the bottles(theres four)? Open mywhiskyrocks
Where can I find (hookshot)? Open redpumpkin67