Question from nick1727

Are Guitar hero wii controllers compatible with rock band for the wii???

I am wondering if you could use controllers from guitar hero world tour (WII) for Rock Band Beatles (WII)?????? Would there be difficulties such as delays poor connection etc.???

sumo234 asked for clarification:

How would they help in mario galaxy

Answers

FFTGuy answered:

No, but they work great for Super Mario Galaxy and Wii Music.
1 1

cammoule answered:

Well I got my guitar hero 3 controller tried it on rock band 1 didn't work
but when they released rock band 2 they enabled it and now i'm using my guitar hero wii controller with rock band 2 and rock band beatles and ive never experienced a single delay or bug
It's even better than guitar hero :D try it ;) hope i answered your question and if you need more details visit this link (delete the spaces)! joystiq. com /Instrument- Compatibility-Matrix/# Wii
0 0

ghgod17_xdx answered:

Firstly, the people on the RB2 board we be of better help. Second, since I'm from that board and have both guitars, the GH3 Les Paul, GHWT Guitar, and GH5 guitar all work fine with RB2, RB TP Classic Rock, RB Country TP, and ACDC TP. The GH controllers do NOT work with RB1, RBTPV1, or RBTPV2. The RB guitars don't work with GH games either. The GHWT drumset works fine with RB2 and the track packs past V2.
1 0

ghgod17_xdx answered:

^oh, and the GH guitars also work with RB Beatles.
0 0

MetalSmasher86 answered:

Guitar Hero controllers work with Rock Band 2 and Beatles, but not for Rock Band 1.
1 0

OursTeh1337 answered:

All the RB controllers work with GH5 and Band Hero, but none of the other games.
GH Controllers work on Rock Band 2 or later (Not including track pack 1&2)
0 0

fdd10 answered:

Guitar Hero guitars don't work with the original RockBand, but it might for the Beatles and RB2
0 0