Question from WillpowerXG

Why won't my games work?

Ever since the 4.2 update I've had trouble running my games (particularly Brawl), my sister who hasn't had the update yet can run Brawl. I have heard that since the 4.2 update people have been having trouble running their gamesand I was wondering if anyone heard of a way to fix it.

marioman87 answered:

If you haven't modified your console and it's "bricked", then Nintendo will repair it free of charge. Plus, Brawl is a dual-layered disk, so some Wiis have a problem with that.
1 0

Answers

itwizz answered:

The 4.2E update was designed to stop the use of pirated games and the Homebrew Channel so if your console has died because you've tried to use the above illegal programs then Nintendo won't help you and neither will most reputable Independent Console repairers.
0 0