Which games use the wii motion plus?

1. All games please.
    Only announced games too
    at www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/qna/930752.html?qid=86531 the same question was asket but I know there are more but i dont know which ones so please help

User Info: PikaDragon

PikaDragon - 7 years ago
    @itwizz
    These games I do know from:
    The Grinder
    Gladiator A.D.
    so what you say isnt true

User Info: PikaDragon

PikaDragon - 7 years ago

1. You've pretty much answered your own question there.

Also see here: www.howaboutawii.com/wii-motionplus-compatible-games and from what I can tell the games mentioned in that list are all that are coming out in the near future and aren't worth having so If you don't already have it I wouldn't bother getting one for a couple of years.

This isn't a specific HARDWARE OR DASHBOARD problem but a discussion and general query so please repost this here: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=930752 and close this one as it has been posted in the wrong place.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. There are NO more games that use the Wii motion plus at the present time, all the games mentioned in that link are the ONLY ones that will/can use it.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1