Problem w/Wii MotionPlus in table tennis - Response ?

1. Wii console: purchased 5 june 09
    Wii sports resort w/ motions pluse: purchased 30 july 09
    I am sole owner/user of the console, games and accessories

I started playing the

User Info: wii_uzr_09

wii_uzr_09 - 7 years ago
    k...this will be the 3rd time trying to post this in it's entirety. ...

I started playing the "return challenge" in table tennis a few weeks ago. recently, the paddle has begun flipping directions during play no matter how i hold the paddle, no matter which hand i designate and play with, no matter whether batteries are fresh/brand new or old.

Example, if i am playing left-handed, and i choose to manuever around to make all plays back-handed, on occasion (it's actually increasing in frequency), the paddle will flip around as if i wanted to make a forehand play. this happens even tho i've not brought my hand/arm around to my left side. It's making the challenges difficult to impossible to meet. Not to mention it's pretty maddening.

Any ideas?
    thanks

User Info: wii_uzr_09

wii_uzr_09 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It's either your TV, Wiimote or sensor bar thats to blame.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1