About download tickets. Anyone?

1. Hi.

I'd like to know if someone knows what would happen to a Download Ticket code if I erase my Wii Shop Channel account. I'm talking about those that let you download the WiiSpeak Channel and some games like World of Goo.

Now, I know they are console exclusive and I won't be able to use it again on any other console. But will I able to use it again (on the same console, of course) if I erase my Wii Shop Channel account AND format my Wii System memory? I have not much to lose becase I haven't downloaded that many games but I would like to still have my WiiSpeak Channel which will undoubtly be lost afte doing that.

Thanks!

User Info: Emilio_Angel

Emilio_Angel - 7 years ago
    what the heck is a download ticket!!!! Ive had a wii for 4 years and i have never heard of one

User Info: dudebot5

dudebot5 - 6 years ago
    I'm sorry, but what is a download ticket??
    I've never heard of one.

Cheers!

User Info: 0BanjoKazooie0

0BanjoKazooie0 - 6 years ago
    I DON'T NO WHAT A DOWNLOAD TICKET IS AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE. PLUS YOU CAN'T ERASE YOUR ACCOUNT. idiot

User Info: pac-man35

pac-man35 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think they stay associated with your account regardless of what you do but don't quote me on it.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Two things...
    1 a download ticket is like on club nintendo, if you buy certain things like "grill off with ultra hand" with 80 coins they give you a code to use on you wii
    2 you can delete the wii shop channel, but you cannot get it back

User Info: firedragon1302

firedragon1302 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The download ticket can only be used on 1 thing. You will need another for the WiiSpeak Channel.

Hope this is helpful! :)

User Info: Gabriel6302

Gabriel6302 - 4 years ago 0 0