Question from Nessonic

Club Nintendo Free Subscription- Where to have it?

I have an insert to Twilight Princess that says if I register three products on Club Nintendo, I get a free three month subscription to NIntendo Power. I have Five products registered, but only two are games. I can't find where to activate this offer.

Nessonic provided additional details:

I know how to register games and receive free stuff and all of that, it's this insert about receiving a free subscription if you register a total of three titles that I'm wondering about, as I would like to get it (when I register a third game)

Blaketoberfest answered:

Nintendo used to offer the bonus subscription back in the My Nintendo era, but the promotion is long gone, especially sence Future U.S. now publishes the magazine.
0 0

Answers

h2h1z answered:

Don't quote me on this but I think the Nintendo website after u make an account you can add the code 4 the game u have and then give rewiews and that give u points but about the nintendo power, thats news 2 me.
0 1