Club Nintendo Free Subscription- Where to have it?

1. I have an insert to Twilight Princess that says if I register three products on Club Nintendo, I get a free three month subscription to NIntendo Power. I have Five products registered, but only two are games. I can't find where to activate this offer.

User Info: Nessonic

Nessonic - 7 years ago
    I know how to register games and receive free stuff and all of that, it's this insert about receiving a free subscription if you register a total of three titles that I'm wondering about, as I would like to get it (when I register a third game)

User Info: Nessonic

Nessonic - 7 years ago

1. Nintendo used to offer the bonus subscription back in the My Nintendo era, but the promotion is long gone, especially sence Future U.S. now publishes the magazine.

User Info: Blaketoberfest

Blaketoberfest - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Don't quote me on this but I think the Nintendo website after u make an account you can add the code 4 the game u have and then give rewiews and that give u points but about the nintendo power, thats news 2 me.

User Info: h2h1z

h2h1z - 7 years ago 0 1