Question from q6r77

My Wii has fallen in the water what should I do and is it possible to be repaired ?

My Wii has fallen in the water and when I want to insert the disk does not enter alone, i should insert and remove the disc manually

MuperSario1234 asked for clarification:

It is unlikely that you were near a flowing water source while using your Wii. Most likely, someone spilt the water on your Wii.

(Not an answer, just clarification)

Answers

itwizz answered:

Return it to Nintendo for repair.
0 0

Rubyyoshi answered:

Lol, no offense.
0 0

dudebot5 answered:

I would try to get nintendo to fix it but i would think its gone forever also how the heck to you get water on it?
0 0

TheGame50401 answered:

what the hell were you doin for it to FALL into water, you wasn't taking a bath while playing was you......man, kids these days.... I suggest leaving it by the tv, not by water, cause wii's don't float
0 0

jkozzy747 answered:

Just try not to do any thing to it and then send it to nintendo, because doing crap yourself will get your warrenty voided
0 0