My Wii has fallen in the water what should I do and is it possible to be repaired ?

1. My Wii has fallen in the water and when I want to insert the disk does not enter alone, i should insert and remove the disc manually

User Info: q6r77

q6r77 - 7 years ago
    It is unlikely that you were near a flowing water source while using your Wii. Most likely, someone spilt the water on your Wii.

(Not an answer, just clarification)

User Info: MuperSario1234

MuperSario1234 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Return it to Nintendo for repair.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Lol, no offense.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I would try to get nintendo to fix it but i would think its gone forever also how the heck to you get water on it?

User Info: dudebot5

dudebot5 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. what the hell were you doin for it to FALL into water, you wasn't taking a bath while playing was you......man, kids these days.... I suggest leaving it by the tv, not by water, cause wii's don't float

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Just try not to do any thing to it and then send it to nintendo, because doing crap yourself will get your warrenty voided

User Info: jkozzy747

jkozzy747 - 6 years ago 0 0