How do you connect your Wii to a home theatre system?

1. I have a Wii and I'm trying to hook it up to my surround sound. It plays the sounds but I can't get any video. I have component cables and I hooked them up to my Sony Home Theatre system. I got my Xbox 360 to work, but I use a digital Output cordhooked to my component cable box thingand hooked the cables themselves to the TV. I hooked my Wii component cables to the slots on my receiver which are the same colour. I get sound from the speakers, but no picture form the TV. Can you help me?

User Info: FPS1337

FPS1337 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Have you plugged the yellow part of the cord into a tv?

User Info: tubbsmcfat

tubbsmcfat - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Well, if you have a reciever/amplifier and if it has component video/audio slots, that would be the red, blue, green ones.... Just plug those into the reciever and run your reciever to you tv

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 6 years ago 0 0