Is there hardware I can get to allow me to play DS games on the Wii?

1. I know, for example, you could play gameboy games on the super nintendo with the Super Game Boy cartridge. I was curious If the Wii had something of the sort.

User Info: KnightManX

KnightManX - 7 years ago

1. As of now, Nintendo doesn't have anything "official" released that will allow you to do that. I doubt there ever will be.

User Info: Stevewins456

Stevewins456 - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. No, there is nothing that will allow you to play handheld games on your console this gen. If you are feeling rather adventurous there are some homemade solutions that I have seen on youtube, including two tablet PC's wired together to create the two screens of the DS.

User Info: Filonia

Filonia - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. There is nothing to do that but you could make sd card out of a nintendo ds game. I dont know how to do it but you have to use your computer to do it.

User Info: Dudy123

Dudy123 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Actually, there is an adapter available for the memory card slot to upload your DS saves and put them back later, but you can't play them through that.

User Info: LordFEG

LordFEG - 7 years ago 0 0