Question from Zephiel080

Wii Homebrew question??**DETAILS INSIDE**

I need to know if there is any site that would be like an "Installing, running, and managing Wii Homebrew" for dummies type of site, cuz I'm very technologically......stupid, I guess you'd say =S I'd need a step by step of everything I'd need, how to make sure what I have is the right kind, etc etc, how to install, how to manage it all once it downloaded on the Wii,etc.

Is there any site at all that is like this?? Just so you know, I'm so technologically....stupid, I can't even get ROMs and stuff to work for me once I downloaded them. It can explain it all day in "unzip such and such file, then right click folder X and extract section G8 and then move it to file folder YZ and its as simple as that!!!" and that is all like a foreign language to me, so I'd need it all spelled out in...well dumb guy terms, basically.

Is there a site that can help me out??? Or if not, get it as close to that as possible and then maybe I can find someone to walk me through it???

Answers

swing4thefence answered:

No offense friend, but YOU have no business trying to install homebrew on your wii.
The way I see it you have 3 choices:
1. Find a friend to do it for you.
2. Become more technologically proficient so that you can understand and execute the isntructions.
3. Forget about Homebrew
0 0

Someguy1212 answered:

Also not to mention that Homebrew is ILLEGAL and will result in the system being Bricked which means that it can never connect to Nintendo servers again, and that you are stuck with a brick.
0 0

Homebrew? Answered Pokerkid777
Help installing Homebrew channel? Answered austinrocks96
Free wii points - via internet? Unanswered Asdafe
Action replay and Wii RD? Unanswered Chrysanthemum19
How do I use the .wii files? Unanswered Yoshiman716