There is no power going to my wii. Ideas?

1. I played my wii end of last week and it was fine. I went to turn it on last night and noticed that the red light wasn't on. There was no light on. It is plugged into a surge protector and all the other game systems are working. I checked all the connections and everything was tight. I sent the power cord into work with my fiance to have a coworker look at it. They say the power cord it fine. What do I do now?

User Info: gemini2111

gemini2111 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Plug the AC Power Chord into the Wii. Then unplug it, and keep it unplugged for a minute. Plug it into the wall and see what happens. I have had this happen before, and it seems to work every time.

User Info: b2trumpet

b2trumpet - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Nothing is wrong with the AC Power Chord going to your Wii you just need to reset the console by unplugging then plugging back in the power chord to Wii. Also from time to time completely power of your Wii to let it cool down to avoid this problem in the future.

User Info: Gravemaker15

Gravemaker15 - 4 years ago 0 0