Question from blumagoo2

How do I use game saves I downloaded to my computer, in the wii console?

How do i get the game saves I downloaded into my wii console? and do I need to re-naime them?Where do I store them?

Stevewins456 answered:

RightSaidFred had a Game Save guide located here:
gamefaqs.com/boards/detail.php?board=930752&topic=41250797&message=452095887

I'll paste it here:

First of all, if you downloaded a GAMESAVE from here at gamefaqs you will have to rename it to data.bin
So for example if you Download a gamesave for LoZ TP, the name of it will be something like legend_of_zelda.bin so you MUST rename it to data.bin

Once you have done that, go into your SD card in your Comp and make the following Folders
Private / Wii / (Game Code)
So the Wii Folder should be in the Private folder
Now put the data.bin file in the (game code) folder.

Let me explain the Gamecode folder and heres how it is....
If its something like LoZ TP the code it will be RZD but there are 4 LETTERS in the Code

The 4th character is a region identifier so the last letter depends on the gamesave region, so if you are in America and using the North American gave saves then you will have to put E

Theres only 3 regions for gave saves so pick whichever is the region
E - USA
J - Japan
P - PAL Region

For the Full list of games INCLUDING VC GAMES, go to this website and you will get it all http://www.wiisave.com/gamecodes/

REMEMBER!!!!!THE FOLDER INSIDE OF THE WII FOLDER MUST HAVE THE CODE AS THE NAME

YOU CANNOT USE A FOREIGN SAVE ON YOUR Wii Console

The website doesnt have the GameCode?
Look at the back of your game case or directly on your game disc, you'll see a small ~10 character code. It may look something like RVL RZDE USA. The RZD part is the game code.
2 0

Answers

champion88_ion answered:

I have not done this yet, so I do not have a specific answer, but here is how I would theorize it would be done:

1) Save the file from your computer onto your SD card.

2) Insert the SD card into your Wii.

3) Transfer the file from your SD card onto your Wii system memory.

4) Run your game of choice and the game should be able to read your file from the Wii system memory.

You may have to delete a file on the game already, if there are no open game slots available.
0 0