Why cant i play my wii games?

1. I try to put any wii game in and it says unable to read disk. i can play demos and do all other stuff but games dont work. can sme1 plz help me?

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 5 years ago
    Please add more info once you read this. but, by any chance do you have Call Of Duty: Black Ops on your wii? if not, please list games you do have on it.

User Info: 64starchild

64starchild - 5 years ago
    The only game i play on it is monster hunter tri

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 5 years ago
    But i dont hav brawl and i only want to play monster hunter tri

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 5 years ago
    No but i'll try it if you cn tell me how to get another copy witout buying it again

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If your problem is with Super Smash Bros Brawl, then the problem is with the Wii itself. For some reason, there's an internal flaw in the Wii system itself that becomes exposed through SSBB. If that's what's wrong, you have to call Nintendo's customer service. It's a free fix and you'll get your system back in no time flat.

But if your system isn't playing anything disc-based at all, that's the sign of a bigger problem. You should still call customer service, but tell them it's the Brawl problem so you can get it fixed for free. But you need Brawl if you plan on taking this route.

User Info: Wiggis

Wiggis - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Have you tried a different copy of the game? It could just be your disc.

User Info: Wiggis

Wiggis - 5 years ago 0 0