Question from tessaloupup

How do i register people on my friend roster?Where do i find my friend roster and how do i get to it?

To register a friend, you first need to get to the Wii Message Board. The Wii Message Board is an icon with an envelope on it at the bottom right hand corner of the Wii Menu. After opening the Message Board, there are three icons at the bottom. Choose the one with the pencil and paper on it. Then choose the Address Book icon.

Steps to registering are self-explanatory from there.

(To register a friend, you first need to get to the Wii Message Board. The Wii Message Board is an icon with an envelope on it at the bottom right hand corner of the Wii Menu. After opening the Message Board, there are three icons at the bottom. Choose the one with the pencil and paper on it. Then choose the Address Book icon.) Then press + and chose a place to save. then chose the wii consle.then type the name and the number.
(i copied the (_) part)

You first need to get to the Wii Message Board. The Wii Message Board is an icon with an envelope on it at the bottom right hand corner of the Wii Menu. After opening the Message Board, there are three icons at the bottom. Choose the one with the pencil and paper on it. Then choose the Address Book icon.) Then press 'plus' and chose a place to save. After that chose the wii consle. Finally type the name and the number.
(I copied the (_) part)

Hoped 'I' HELPED (HEHEHEHE)
x

well, there are a few things missing here that the other answers haven't explained....first off there are more ways to register a friend and you may have more than one friend roster but allow me to explain more deeply....you see you can go to your Wii message board and mess around with your roster in which you have to enter a persons code and i believe name, And then that person must do the same But there are other ways....for instance i said you may have more than one code....there are wii codes, player codes, friend codes and probabely more.....for player codes and friend codes, you will need a specific game that requires them, For example (animal crossing, super smash bros. brawl and even mario kart wii) Each one of these games will have areas in which you ca play online...by searching through your settings you can clearly see your very own code in which you will have to exchange with another player, But remember that each game is uniquely differebt and may require more info such as your player name and town in animal crossing.....Well i hope i helped you...happy gaming

Go to the wii message board (brh corner) click the notepad icon then the address book. Your friend will have to add your code as well before you can send messages

This was answered MONTHS ago so please close it.