How do I save?

1. I play Resident evil 4: wii edition and I would like to save my game strait to to the memory card. How do I do this?

User Info: lostboy3

lostboy3 - 7 years ago

1. If you mean the Memory Cards of the Nintendo Gamecube, you cant do it!. If you are saying the SD Cards, you cant do it! as other games, they must be copied to an SD Card(I dont have one, Im just saying what I know), you can only save directly to the SD Card if the game ask I you want to do it.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Well if you want to save it to an SD card save while playing the game then go to wii menu,setting memory card SD and then move the data to the SD card but saving it on the SD card while playing can't be done.

User Info: TMW001

TMW001 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Uhm, ok i'm a bit confused here becuase your memory is saved directly into blocks that are encoded into your Wii console......a memory card isn't neccessary......maybe you are facing an error code situation....maybe you should provide us with a little more information.

User Info: mikeonearth

mikeonearth - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. TMW001 has hit the nail on the head and given the best explanation.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1