Question from lostboy3

How do I save?

I play Resident evil 4: wii edition and I would like to save my game strait to to the memory card. How do I do this?

Snoopy44291 answered:

If you mean the Memory Cards of the Nintendo Gamecube, you cant do it!. If you are saying the SD Cards, you cant do it! as other games, they must be copied to an SD Card(I dont have one, Im just saying what I know), you can only save directly to the SD Card if the game ask I you want to do it.
1 0

Answers

TMW001 answered:

Well if you want to save it to an SD card save while playing the game then go to wii menu,setting memory card SD and then move the data to the SD card but saving it on the SD card while playing can't be done.
1 0

mikeonearth answered:

Uhm, ok i'm a bit confused here becuase your memory is saved directly into blocks that are encoded into your Wii console......a memory card isn't neccessary......maybe you are facing an error code situation....maybe you should provide us with a little more information.
0 1

itwizz answered:

TMW001 has hit the nail on the head and given the best explanation.
0 1