What Games for the Wii use the Gamecube controler?

1. Don't list games dounloaded from Wii channel, or Games made for the Gamecube. I already know of Mario Kart Wii, and SSBB. Don't list Sonic Unleashed, or Twilight Princess, as I already have them for other Systems.

User Info: thegoodusername

thegoodusername - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Need for Speed Undercover is one. There are more, I'm sure of it, but this is all that comes to mind at the time.

User Info: Stevewins456

Stevewins456 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Here's a list (2 pages):
    giantbomb.com/wii-games-with-gamecube-controller-support/92-2523

User Info: jh51681

jh51681 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. The controls you can use for a game are shown on the back of the box at the top

User Info: rnortham

rnortham - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is one of them. You will have to check out the back cover on whatever games you want to buy if you're not sure to see if it is possible to use a GameCube controller to play it. If the image of the controller is among the compatable, then you can use the GameCube controller with the game.

User Info: HylianHeroLink

HylianHeroLink - 7 years ago 0 0