Which Wii Mote battery Charger should I use?

1. I've checked a few different sites and looked at a few different brands of Wii Mote chargers..But reading through the reviews I find every one of them have problems of some sort. I'm tired of trying to figure it out. Any help?

User Info: Mrdashy

Mrdashy - 7 years ago

1. I use rechargable batteries so I can use them for other things.

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Do not get it from DealExtreme. Their Chinese products don't work especialy the charger. I have it and it will charge the remotes for 12 hours and the Wii Motes will work for oh, maybe anywhere between 20-60 minutes. The remotes from deal extreme are bad quality as well.

User Info: personeyperson

personeyperson - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I suggest nyko wiimote chargers. I have had mine for over a year, and they have very long play time (hours). Not to mention the cool rubber grips that the battery packs have.... nice : )

User Info: supersonic0469

supersonic0469 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I use Energizer 2-Charger. Takes up to 6 hrs, lasts a day and a half.

User Info: dark_deity9

dark_deity9 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Get either the Nyko or Energizer one. They both charge the remotes pretty quick. As for how long the remote lasts, once it's completely charged, it doesn't last any longer with any different chargers. Once the batteries are full, they're full. Some people think otherwise, so I'm just putting that out there.

User Info: MetroidGamer12

MetroidGamer12 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Go with standard rechargable AAs. They make quick-charge batteries that are ready in 2 minutes, and fully charged in 15. Watch the mAh rating of the batteries. I use 2500s.
    For the investment, you'll be getting much more utility. Get an extra set of batteries for your TV remotes, electric toothbrush, Sony Walkman brand personal cassette player, etc.

User Info: dragonmere

dragonmere - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. definatly Nyko. i bought one for 30$ at wal mart and if you just charge one for an hour you can play for about a day

User Info: zackbandicoot

zackbandicoot - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. get a phsyclone charger that comes with a battery pack and a usb cabel to charge the battery with when you plug into the usb port on wiI

User Info: tubbsmcfat

tubbsmcfat - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I've used the Nyko charge station for quite some time and it works like a charm. It charges fast and looks nice as a display stand for your Wiimotes.

User Info: katamari_roller

katamari_roller - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. I bought one at Sam's Club with a 8 foot long plug in cord and a two wii remote charger for $30. I had a problem reccently but my brother threw the remote ( Yes i was really annoyed at him) at the tv and it broke, but the other one is still working today. I got this like a year or 2 ago.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. GET THE ENERGIZER I LOVE MINe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Chizard100

Chizard100 - 6 years ago 0 0