Question from blazerz_of_fire

My wii is making this loud, annoying humming/buzzing noise, i don't know what is means, anyone, i need help?!

My wii is weird. It makes these loud humming noises sometimes (more like "usually") when i put in a game. When i put in SSBB it does not usually read it unless i clean it very, very well. I don't know if it is breaking or what..... I need help?
Also, the hummning noise is like a buzzing........... it is annoying when playing and very loud, it doesn't happen all the time, but it used to every time i put a game in....... I heard something about getting some kind of double lazer something or what ever up-grade from nintendo when you send it in, but i don't know what that is or if it will solve my problem or not.......

SPV999 answered:

Not a "double lazer", it's an old defect with earlier models, basically the laser isnt set properly and wont always read disks/will lock up. Your problems sounds like the disk drive motor is going bad. Either or, the only way to fix it is to send it in to Nintendo. They'll figure it out no matter the problem.
2 0

Answers

PHoToS999 answered:

Try taking the disk out after using it each time, that helped me.
0 0

TheEchoSystem answered:

Well if your wii is buzzing and humming maybe you should go to a doctor...

Lol, no, but really mine does that sometimes too, though at a much less apocalyptic rate, it might be a defect in the laser disk reader that is covered by nintendo's warranty, or if it were just not playing some games i would say it might be a dirty lens which can be cleaned by the new wii disk cleaner things that you can buy at toys r us.

Because you need to keep your wii clean~
0 0