Can you use a Gamecube Action Replay on the Wii?

1. I have some gamecube games that are more fun to play with an action replay, so can I use an action replay on the Wii?

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 7 years ago
    I have one last thing I forgot to add. Last time I tried useing the AR on my Wii, the screen turned red.

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 7 years ago
    I screwed up on the info, it doesn't turn the screen red, it said disk error. The red screen was when I used it on a Game Cube.

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 7 years ago

1. Depends. If you have an original system and haven't updated it, yes, you should.

If you have a newer system or have ever updated it, no. Seems one of the firmware updates back in '08 prevents its use.

Oh well.

User Info: mikaa

mikaa - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Yes, the Gamecube Action Replay should work on the Wii and if it does not there are some made to work on the Wii.

User Info: Masterlink12

Masterlink12 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. O.O Then maybe... not use AR for Wii because it might mess it up?

User Info: pokeaddict17

pokeaddict17 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. not if its the pre-wii version but you can buy a version that does work. you'll need a seperate AR for wii games tho

User Info: rnortham

rnortham - 7 years ago 0 1