Question from darkdragon30544

Can you use a Gamecube Action Replay on the Wii?

I have some gamecube games that are more fun to play with an action replay, so can I use an action replay on the Wii?

I have one last thing I forgot to add. Last time I tried useing the AR on my Wii, the screen turned red.

I screwed up on the info, it doesn't turn the screen red, it said disk error. The red screen was when I used it on a Game Cube.

From: Mikaa 5 years ago

Depends. If you have an original system and haven't updated it, yes, you should.

If you have a newer system or have ever updated it, no. Seems one of the firmware updates back in '08 prevents its use.

Oh well.

Yes, the Gamecube Action Replay should work on the Wii and if it does not there are some made to work on the Wii.

O.O Then maybe... not use AR for Wii because it might mess it up?

not if its the pre-wii version but you can buy a version that does work. you'll need a seperate AR for wii games tho