Review by xDefiant6x

"Nintendo has just made their best console yet!"

After playing it since I have gotten it (12:00am and first in line), I can say that this is by far, Nintendo's best console.

Introduction
-----------------------

When first turning on your Wii, it will walk you through the setup of you Wii. You have to enter the time, the date, your consoles nick name, and more! After thats all done you will be on the main menu where the Wii Channels are located. after that your free to do whatever you want. If you want to mess with the Wii options go to the bottom left hand corner and look for a button called the Wii. That will lead you to options like sensitivity, WiiConnect24, and etc. After your done just exit out of their making sure to either save or to discard your changes.

From there your free to do mostly whatever you want.

Sound - 10/10
----------------------

The sounds and music on here are simply amazing. When you have a game inserted in the Wii and you go to play it, it plays some music that either came from the game itself or matches the theme of it. So lets say I have Wii Sports inserted, well when I go to the Disc Channel it will play a little theme music from Wii Sports.

The Photo Channel I think so far, from what I have heard, has the best music. To me its sort of a space theme going on. It just sounds really cool and relaxing and makes you want to go on the Photo Channel when ever you can. Its just one of those things you have to hear for yourself.

The games I have played so far (Twilight Princess and Wii Sports) also have some catchy music going on, especially Twilight Princess on the opening title screen.

Graphics - 10/10
----------------------

I am just going to cover the Wii's graphics and not any games since this is a review about the Wii.

In my honest opinion, The Wii has the smoothest system graphics my eyes have ever laid on. I have seen both the PS3 and the Xbox 360 menus and I have to say that the Wii's graphics are a little better.

Console - 10/10
----------------------
Sleek, smooth, simple, and light, man oh man does the Wii have it all. Excellent design and an excellent price, the only thing the Wii is missing is a DVD player... But then again why would you need one if you most likely already have one?

The Wii is a perfect console. It doesn't need super HD graphics to win this console war. But if you want to know more about it, why not visit the Wii message board?

Overall Score - 10/10
----------------------

Attention Nintendo Fans, this is a MUST GET CONSOLE. Motion sensing, Virtual Console, some great games coming out soon. What more could you ask for? You don't need super hi-def graphics to enjoy a game and you certainly don't need a DVD player either. If you want one, go to a local Wal-Mart and buy one for 20 bucks.

Conclusion
----------------------
This game is one of the greatest consoles out there. Some people might disagree while others agree. To tell you the truth I don't care really. This is my opinion and this is my review.

Though I may or may not have given you all the information you wanted on Nintendo Wii, I hope to have given you some input to what I think about it. If you still want more information though, try reading some of the other reviews or go on the message board.

And with that, I hope you liked my review, and thanks for reading.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/21/06