Review by Cha_Chang

"Nintendo Makes Another Great Console"

Introduction- This review will be about a great console made by Nintendo. This console was released on November 19, 2006 in America. And boy, was It popular. I waited on a long line for hours the I finally got it. I was proud of this console then and to this day I'm still proud of it. So here we go into my review.

Graphics- 9/10
The graphics on this system are so nice. They are really updated with todays gaming graphics. Sure the graphics aren't as good as the 360 and the PS3, but these graphics will still have you interested in the game you're playing.

Sound- 10/10
Oh my gosh! I can't belive it! The sound on this console is so good. The sound is better then the graphics IMHO. A cool thing is when you go to the disc channel to play a game a litlle tune plays that goes really good with the game you're about to play. Cool right? Also many games on this console have pretty good soundtracks too.

Controls- 10/10
Another great part on this console in the controls. The main controller is the Wiimote. It's shaped like a skinny thick television controller. It's kinda hard to control at first but you'll get used to it and have a good time with it. Some games use the Nunchuk a little controller you plug into your Wiimote. The Nunchuk is used in some games to help your character or whoever you're playing as in a game move around. An example of a game that uses the Nunchuk is Boxing in Wii Sports. Another cool thing about the Wiimote is you can plug in your old gamecube controller or a classic controller to play some games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Online- 4/10
This is probably the only bad thing about this console. The online isn't really that good. There is no voice chat like there is on the 360 and PS3 and Nintendo Wi-Fi looses connection on alot of people alot like me. Although some games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl provide good online gameplay the online isn't really that good.

Price- 10/10
I belive the price for America is $249.99. Thats a really resonable price for a great console such as this one. And the games cost $49.99. And Wii Points for the Wii shop cost $10 for 1000 points, $20 for 2000 points, $30 for 3000 points, and $50 for 5000 points. With that you can but cool stuff from the Wii shop channel such as more channels, Virtual Console games and WiiWare stuff.

Games- 10/10
There are many great games to play on this console to play. Some must have games are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and more. And thwere are Virtual Console games. Virtual Console games are games bought from the Wii shop channel. These games are games that will bring back some childhood memories. Some good games that will bring back childhood memories are Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, Mario Kart 64, Mario Bros., Double Dragon, Baseball, Double Dribble, Baseball stars 2, and much more. And there are WiiWare games too that are also bought from the Wii shop with Wii Points as well. A good WiiWare game is My Pokemon Ranch.

Overall- 10/10
This console will provide thrills for you and your family. You should but one If you don't have a Wii. WARNING: Wii's are really hard to find in stores. I would say buy one off the internet. Well this console is yet another sucsess for Nintendo. Just stay away from the online play and play with your friends and family and you are going to have the time of your gaming life.

Have Fun!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/16/08

Game Release: Wii Hardware (US, 11/19/06)