How do I get past the diehard challenge in Dinosaur Jungle?

1. I no that you need the soul guage to use the speedbreaker to get rid of the cactus, but I have completed all levels (except this one) that have been opened but still have no soul guage. I also know that to get the soul guage it's in paragraph 9 of the lost prologue, but I can't open it! PLEASE HELP!!!

User Info: rhrroop

rhrroop - 7 years ago

1. Actually, you don't know where to get it; you get the soul gauge after the first mission in Evil Foundry. It's not necessary for this mission, though; you can jump over the cactus.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Lost prologue?? how do I get out of the tutorial...lost prologue?? I can't seem to exit out to start the actual game and I don't have the owner's manual.

User Info: lorenabay

lorenabay - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Lost Prologue?? how do I get out of the tutorial...lost prologue?? I can't seem to exit out to start the actual game and I don't have the owner's manual.

User Info: lorenabay

lorenabay - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Here's three ways to get defeated:
    1)Get hit with no rings.
    2)Get hit by the iron balls and not pushing the wii 'mote forward.
    3)Or obviously falling in the water.
    If any of these things happen to you, you fail.

User Info: supercman9

supercman9 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. If you compleated one or more of the missions in 'Lost Prologue' , Lorenbay, you'll open up some of the other
    chapters in the game.

User Info: mewcat201

mewcat201 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Precice timing and jumping over the cacti.

User Info: supercman9

supercman9 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Actually, the soul guage isn't necassary for this mission. Charge a jump before you make it to the cactus, and sonic will turn in mid-air while making it past the cactus. The goal is not too far from that point.

User Info: Super1589

Super1589 - 6 years ago 0 0