Question from JackGreb

What is the best way to gain experience?

I've beat Alf Layla Wa Layla, so I have all the missions.

Answers

btaylor2010 answered:

I would say the best way to gain as much experience as possible is to play a stage/mission and complete it without going wrong to improve your score which gets converted into experience at the end. In other words, not taking damage or losing any lives is a big help. There are also a few ring skills that you can use to help you gain more experience which are indicated with a ring icon. Also, collecting Fire Souls can also give you 500 experience points. Performing actions during stages is another way to go (Grinding, Time Break, Speed Break etc) and also collecting as many rings and pearls as possible as well as defeating enemies. Boss levels also give you lots of experience too.

Just one thing though: Time is no factor when it comes to experience, so take your time.
0 0