Review by kingdommaster

"Rabbids invade the wii and it is a success"

What is not to like about Rayman Raving Rabbids? This game is absolutely amazing. I mean at first look, this games looks really kiddie, but it is very challenging even for very experienced gamers.

The story is about Rayman being captured by The Rabbids with are bunnies. They make him preform tests which come in the form of minigames. This is basically what the whole story/ game is about, but this game is definitely,a game to pick up and just start playing. This is a great party game to play and people of all ages will love it.

The graphics are beautiful and the animations are cool. Those Rabbids and all the things they do are so funny and irresistible. The sound is well done and the effects are good. Very colorful and artistic and hilarious.

This game really uses the functions or the wii-remote well. From having to alternately move the nunchuck and wii remote up and down to either milk cows, run, charge up meters. Swinging the remote over your head to throw a cow, tilting the remote to move a maze around. Possibilities are endless. It even uses the speaker in a way that amazed me.

You will definitely,put at least 5-6 hours for the story mode, but to unlock all the bonuses I would add about another 11-12 hours only because score mode is so much harder than story mode. The games will get increasingly harder as you progress. In score mode, to get perfect scores, players must meet a certain quota to get a perfect score. Those challenges are almost impossible to complete

In the end, is this a game that I would want to recommend? Yes it is. Although many people will not want to play this because of it's look. People assume that it is a kids game. It is, but everyone will find it hard. Even if you rent this game, it is an experience that should not be missed.

After completing this game, you will definitely go back and play it again to unlock all of the bonuses

Those gamers looking for a very fun and challenging game that has excellent replay value should definitely pick up Rayman Raving Rabbids

The Rabbids have arrived, don't just stand there, pick up the game and learn about all those funny rabbids.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/25/06